Anton in disguise.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    But you fail to address the point Rich that Dave58 said which it would be better if we marked players instead of watching them this applies to the relatively young Caulker, too as well as others, who was at fault for the second goal (in addition to Green) so what are your views on Caulker is he past it??

The pass from Rio for I think the first on Saturday was not good enough not going to defend that but lets be having it straight after he gave the ball away a good 20 30 secs past we got back in shape got bodies behind the ball and then only conceded because Isla got nut megged with a back heal, Phillips never tracked the runner and Green let the shot go through him from a tight angle. Plenty of mistakes with their opener so if were going to dig out someone making a mistake only right we dig all the mistakes for the first goal instead of focusing on one person to suit your argument fairs fair.
    IIRC, you were one of the pro-Rio people on here, and it seems rather than tolerate any criticism of Rio, you'd prefer to shift ground by bringing in young Caulker. This is a debate about Rio not anyone else. Besides, Rio has played a lot more football than Caulker who has a lot to learn. Rio should be the finished article.

You and I had a debate at the time he was going to sign and I'm pretty sure you said you'd be happy to get 20 or so games from him. We're almost a third of the way there right now, and I say he's been a disappointment for someone who's still supposed to be a class act. I've yet to see the man live up to the way you guys hyped him up.

I think you and I will have to agree to disagree over this signing.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      IIRC, you were one of the pro-Rio people on here, and it seems rather than tolerate any criticism of Rio, you'd prefer to shift ground by bringing in young Caulker. This is a debate about Rio not anyone else. Besides, Rio has played a lot more football than Caulker who has a lot to learn. Rio should be the finished article.

You and I had a debate at the time he was going to sign and I'm pretty sure you said you'd be happy to get 20 or so games from him. We're almost a third of the way there right now, and I say he's been a disappointment for someone who's still supposed to be a class act. I've yet to see the man live up to the way you guys hyped him up.

I think you and I will have to agree to disagree over this signing.
      Not going to row for the sake of it rich and if the question is one of has Rio lived up to expectations then at this moment in time the answer is no he has not. I'm not foolish enough to defend what is black and white for all to see. Suppose my issue is it seems a bit unfair to bag one guy like he is only one making mistakes when it we are being harsh, and I think we should be given our league placing, most players playing so far in the six games have played some part in us dropping points not just him. Has he cost us points yes but did austin missing pen yes, did Philoips missing chances at Spurs and United and not tracking back sat yes, did Isla against Sunderland yes did green and caulker on Saturday yes

Is it one player who has put us in the bottom three no it's a collective including Rio who like the rest has disappointed to date although think he will make 20games if fit not because of current form but because think Harry is too stubborn to drop him

Like and rate you as a poster so no axe to grind buddy

Comment

Working...
      X