Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Fvck me.. look at the lot of you backing Cargiant..... Only at QPR haha
    Or just that there are a few grown ups posting capable of thinking the issue might have more to it than "the big bad businesmans is trying to rip off my kind little QPR".
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 16-09-2014, 03:25 PM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      I represent TF, I need to buy your house cos its a great site for our new training ground. I can only give you half the market value though. Its for the good of the club. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Or just that there are a few grown ups posting capable of thinking the issue might have more to it than "the big bad business is trying to rip off QPR".
        Knew you'd be good for a bite MattyRangers.. forever the sensible voice of reason.

Comment

Knew you'd be good for a bite MattyRangers.. forever the sensible voice of reason.
          Ahh the old calling a reasoned response a "bite" - the very sign of somebody incapable of having a debate or discussion

On a deadly serious note by the way, how old are you?
          Last edited by MattyRangers; 16-09-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

So a reasoned response is now deemed a "bite" - the very sign of somebody incapable of having a debate or discussion

On a deadly serious note by the way, how old are you?
            Definitely a bite and you know it.. you were so quick to jump on it haha.. oh I can debate fella as you probably know so don't give it that one.

Yesterday you asked if I masturbate and today you wana know my age!! Since when did online groomers come on to footy forums?!

Comment

Definitely a bite and you know it.. you were so quick to jump on it haha.. oh I can debate fella as you probably know so don't give it that one.

Yesterday you asked if I masturbate and today you wana know my age!! Since when did online groomers come on to footy forums?!
              Dear oh dear, what a clown.

I only ask as you come across as an autistic 15 year old that's angry at the world for the lack of intelligent you've been given.

Anyway, as you were.
              Last edited by MattyRangers; 16-09-2014, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Please put each other on ignore or use the PM function.

Comment

Dear ph dear, what a clown.

I only ask as you come across as an autistic 15 year old that's angry at the world for the lack of intelligent you've been given.Anyway, as you were.
                  Dear 'oh' dear, do you mean?

ooooftt that one hurt Matty... is this a normal reaction when the grooming doesn't work? - I had you down as a far too intelligent person to insult like that. Or do you just use this forum to try and make yourself sound intelligent for your own good?

Anyway, as I was...

Comment

Do yourself a favour lad and stop trying to be a comedian. You are coming across as a bit of a tool. I regularly see your posts and choose to ignore them.

Back to the topic, sounds to be as Tony mendes has been shown very little respect and is the victim of a bullying football club. Cargiant are a massive business. You don't get to where they are by being pushed around by other businesses and this is no different.
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

People assume QPR didn't give him a fair offer. No one knows what kind of offer was made, this is typical business practice for him to suggest that he was low-balled.

Wouldn't be surprised if they eventually bring some kind of neutral arbitrator to set a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                        Do yourself a favour lad and stop trying to be a comedian. You are coming across as a bit of a tool. I regularly see your posts and choose to ignore them.
                        Back to the topic, sounds to be as Tony mendes has been shown very little respect and is the victim of a bullying football club. Cargiant are a massive business. You don't get to where they are by being pushed around by other businesses and this is no different.
                        Yes sir.

Comment

Good lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Good lad.
                            fvck me.. you chose not to ignore one of my posts..

Comment

No one has a clue what's going on, what money has been mentioned, what conversations have been had etc etc. Its a bit like when the transfer window's open. We all talk of certain names for weeks and weeks and they never happen, all speculation.... we want this amazing stadium, but will end up on bush green with park benches pushed together
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

fvck me.. you chose not to ignore one of my posts..
                                haha got me!

Comment

Working...
                                X