Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR could be relegated to the Conference..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR could be relegated to the Conference..

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ffp?CMP=twt_gu

The media really dont like us do they?

How can any club relegated from the prem adhere to the championship ffp rules in such a short space of time ?

Comment

Did not expect such concocted "news" from the Guardian.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Lol.

Good luck with that the FL!

You cannot tell an organisation not to invest it's business when it expands (promotion), and subsequently shed that investment over night (relegation).

If they're not careful - the FL will be the ones in the financial tom-***!

Comment

I can see our lawyers making lots of money from this!

Comment

“Theoretically, that is the position but I would hope there would be resolution long before that option even had to be considered. The one thing for certain is that most clubs [in the Premier League] will become a Football League club again,” said Harvey, speaking at the Soccerex conference in Manchester.

“Now QPR will of course be hoping it does not happen for some considerable number of seasons. But the chances they will need to return to the Football League fold at some point in the future. Certainly, three of the current 20 clubs that are in the Premier League will be in the Football League next season.”

“Unless the 24 clubs vote to change the rules, the rules as they are now will stay in place. I don’t suspect there is any form of rule change that would be considered or brought forward that would see the current circumstances we potentially face changing,” said Harvey.

“There’s a long-standing discussion that’s taken place between the Football League and the Premier League as to how to try to ensure that we have regulations that actually work for clubs regardless of which division they’re in,” he said.

How the hell did they get that headline from those quotes? The Guardian is fast losing its journalistic credibility, they seem to favour attention grabbing headlines over substance these days.

Comment

Surely 'Fight it' is two middle names Tony?

Comment

What a load of old bowlox hahahaha
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not all doom and gloom. I think Adel would be great in the Conference!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Comment

The FL could be sounding it's own death knell, if being relegated comes at a double premium then the PL clubs will become a close shop with no relegation.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Quality

Comment

I believe one or two other clubs may have over spent their incoming budget last season and this that have come down from the Premiership.

I wonder if Fulham fall into this category. They are, however, seemingly keen on getting themselves relegated again rather than let the Football league do it.

Comment

very good.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The football League would of taken us to court by now so they must know we have a leg to stand on. Seems like a lot of people including papers are shouting unfair play for a good 6 months and yet there seems to be a lack of action. I think that speaks for itself
                              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X