Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hello.

WoW Well done QPR, some great signing's all summer. Shame you could not get JD, he would of kept you up on his own.

Saying that I don't think you are going to be in a battle, with your midfield now I can't see you not fighting for Top 10.

Sandro is a fantastic player, when on-form there is not a better "Destroyer" in the Prem, huge fans fav at WHL and don't listen to any Spurs fans who is say "they don't care, he is rubbish" That is ******.

Your midfield is incredible and should create chances. Sandro, Barton and Fer will create such stability and with Kranjcar, Phillips , Hoillet, Mutch ect, you will create chances.

Always liked QPR, and now a few of my fav players are there! Good luck this season, Loftus Road will be horrible this year !!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FriendlyYid View Post
          Hello.

WoW Well done QPR, some great signing's all summer. Shame you could not get JD, he would of kept you up on his own.

Saying that I don't think you are going to be in a battle, with your midfield now I can't see you not fighting for Top 10.

Sandro is a fantastic player, when on-form there is not a better "Destroyer" in the Prem, huge fans fav at WHL and don't listen to any Spurs fans who is say "they don't care, he is rubbish" That is ******.

Your midfield is incredible and should create chances. Sandro, Barton and Fer will create such stability and with Kranjcar, Phillips , Hoillet, Mutch ect, you will create chances.

Always liked QPR, and now a few of my fav players are there! Good luck this season, Loftus Road will be horrible this year !!
          Happy with that. Cheers

Comment

Hello.

Thanks very much mate. Midfield does now look very good. Shame it wasn't better in place before you tanked us the other week...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Thanks very much mate. Midfield does now look very good. Shame it wasn't better in place before you tanked us the other week...
                Thats out our systems now, we just got pumped by the bin dippers!! God I hate those ****s.

Comment

Thats out our systems now, we just got pumped by the bin dippers!! God I hate those ****s.
                  Fair play. Our problem now will be scoring goals. If only that stupid Canadian club hadn't insisted on keeping Defoe in Toronto - what is the point of that?

Comment

who is the bloke on here that said sandro was poor?????

heres a few spurs fans views on him.

146 · 14 minutes ago
                    Darren Marshall You still have till 11pm to sign back for us COYS
                    58 · 13 minutes ago
                    Theron Buchecker Good luck, and all the best.... just not against Spurs! Don't forget you still owe Charlie Adam!
                    37 · 12 minutes ago
                    Bostjan Weldt All the best bro! YIDOOOOO!!!!
                    35 · 15 minutes ago
                    Kealan Dennedy You're Spurs and you know you are.
                    20 · 12 minutes ago
                    Ted Newman FFS
                    19 · 14 minutes ago
                    Chris Owen I'm gutted that we have sold you, just gutted.
                    11 · 14 minutes ago

Ben Levene Well said chris
                    2 · 13 minutes ago

Matt Nicholas Absolutely GUTTED. More so than Berbatov, Modric and Bale. Much as when VDV went.
                    Best of luck beast.
                    8 · 12 minutes ago
                    Carl Haskell Levy Out
                    7 · 12 minutes ago

2 Replies · 4 minutes ago

Daniel Pykett Bad business
                    5 · 13 minutes ago
                    Albert Ellis All the best Sandro....we at Spurs feel sad to see you go....true and loyal as you could find,as well as passionate about your football.Keep Tottenham in your heart maestro...we'll miss you beast!!!
                    4 · 9 minutes ago
                    Aileen Parry Gutted!!! Will miss you, Levy must be off his head letting you go. Wishing you all the best for the future you'll always be a yiddo! #beast x
                    3 · 12 minutes ago
                    Jason Payne The beast! Loved by the spurs a true gentleman. Thank you for your contribution. Good luck!
                    3 · 12 minutes ago
                    Ricky O Hanlon Worst decision since flogging Bale 24hrs to early, allowing Gooners to sign Ozil....Levy, you havent a clue!!!
                    2 · 6 minutes ago
                    John Frost Good Luck Big Man!
                    Now we are stuck with Bentaleb and Capoue.....
                    #BadTimes
                    2 · 6 minutes ago
                    Alex Obertelli Good luck mate, snap Joey Barton in half for me please geez.
                    2 · 9 minutes ago
                    Jezz Haynes I'm genuinely heart broken love this guy! All the best at qpr, you boys have a great player in #BEAST
                    2 · 9 minutes ago
                    Matt Mallon You will be missed by all spurs fans, club legend
                    2 · 10 minutes ago
                    Jeffrey Villegas Harry is a true wheeler dealer for getting an abosulute bargain!!! Good luck Beast!!!
                    2 · 11 minutes ago
                    Daniel Skillett Good luck Beast. Will miss you, your big tackles, your messing around and general passion for Spurs. I will follow you at QPR.
                    2 · 11 minutes ago
                    Lewis Cunningham No!! The beast should still be at the lane!! All the best for the future!
                    2 · 12 minutes ago
                    Cemal Karova BBEEAAASSTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
                    2 · 13 minutes ago
                    Jamie Kirby Good luck Sandro you may of left but once a *** always a ***
                    2 · 13 minutes ago
                    Paul Francis All the best Sandro Raniere, once a Spur always a Spur! Good luck at QPR.
                    2 · 13 minutes ago
                    Kate Coggins Devestated
                    2 · 13 minutes ago
                    Jeremy Coy Good luck mate!
                    2 · 14 minutes ago
                    Jamie Waller Gutted, should never have been allowed to go, especially at such a ludicrous price! Good luck but COYS!
                    2 · 14 minutes ago
                    Måns Morris Ljunggren There will be no Beauty without the Beast in spurs...
                    3 · 15 minutes ago
                    Daryl James Philip Pagram Good luck sandro. U will b hugely missed
                    1 · 3 minutes ago
                    Kevin Wheeler Un****ling believable no wonder we lost 3-0 to Liverpool. Selling in my eyes first name on the team sheet.
                    1 · 5 minutes ago
                    Mark O'Neill Good luck Beasty. Enjoy your football in the wild West fella.
                    1 · 5 minutes ago
                    Alex Cave Lane legend. Gutted. Wish you all the best at QPR you may be just what they need.
                    1 · 5 minutes ago
                    Philip Baker Can't believe they let you go. Seriously question our Board again. Good luck for the future. You will always be a Yiddo
                    1 · 5 minutes ago
                    Zo Morgan wish Paulinho had gone instead
                    1 · 5 minutes ago
                    Toby Bloomfield Wish you all the best

Can't believe we have sold you, absurd....See More
                    1 · 6 minutes ago
                    Bill Gabriel All the best Sandro - as a Spurs fan I'm gutted but happy for you as you deserve to play premier league and will do a great job at QPR!
                    1 · 7 minutes ago
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      who is the bloke on here that said sandro was poor?????

heres a few spurs fans views on him.

146 · 14 minutes ago
                      Darren Marshall You still have till 11pm to sign back for us COYS
                      58 · 13 minutes ago
                      Theron Buchecker Good luck, and all the best.... just not against Spurs! Don't forget you still owe Charlie Adam!
                      37 · 12 minutes ago
                      Bostjan Weldt All the best bro! YIDOOOOO!!!!
                      35 · 15 minutes ago
                      Kealan Dennedy You're Spurs and you know you are.
                      20 · 12 minutes ago
                      Ted Newman FFS
                      19 · 14 minutes ago
                      Chris Owen I'm gutted that we have sold you, just gutted.
                      11 · 14 minutes ago

Ben Levene Well said chris
                      2 · 13 minutes ago

Matt Nicholas Absolutely GUTTED. More so than Berbatov, Modric and Bale. Much as when VDV went.
                      Best of luck beast.
                      8 · 12 minutes ago
                      Carl Haskell Levy Out
                      7 · 12 minutes ago

2 Replies · 4 minutes ago

Daniel Pykett Bad business
                      5 · 13 minutes ago
                      Albert Ellis All the best Sandro....we at Spurs feel sad to see you go....true and loyal as you could find,as well as passionate about your football.Keep Tottenham in your heart maestro...we'll miss you beast!!!
                      4 · 9 minutes ago
                      Aileen Parry Gutted!!! Will miss you, Levy must be off his head letting you go. Wishing you all the best for the future you'll always be a yiddo! #beast x
                      3 · 12 minutes ago
                      Jason Payne The beast! Loved by the spurs a true gentleman. Thank you for your contribution. Good luck!
                      3 · 12 minutes ago
                      Ricky O Hanlon Worst decision since flogging Bale 24hrs to early, allowing Gooners to sign Ozil....Levy, you havent a clue!!!
                      2 · 6 minutes ago
                      John Frost Good Luck Big Man!
                      Now we are stuck with Bentaleb and Capoue.....
                      #BadTimes
                      2 · 6 minutes ago
                      Alex Obertelli Good luck mate, snap Joey Barton in half for me please geez.
                      2 · 9 minutes ago
                      Jezz Haynes I'm genuinely heart broken love this guy! All the best at qpr, you boys have a great player in #BEAST
                      2 · 9 minutes ago
                      Matt Mallon You will be missed by all spurs fans, club legend
                      2 · 10 minutes ago
                      Jeffrey Villegas Harry is a true wheeler dealer for getting an abosulute bargain!!! Good luck Beast!!!
                      2 · 11 minutes ago
                      Daniel Skillett Good luck Beast. Will miss you, your big tackles, your messing around and general passion for Spurs. I will follow you at QPR.
                      2 · 11 minutes ago
                      Lewis Cunningham No!! The beast should still be at the lane!! All the best for the future!
                      2 · 12 minutes ago
                      Cemal Karova BBEEAAASSTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
                      2 · 13 minutes ago
                      Jamie Kirby Good luck Sandro you may of left but once a *** always a ***
                      2 · 13 minutes ago
                      Paul Francis All the best Sandro Raniere, once a Spur always a Spur! Good luck at QPR.
                      2 · 13 minutes ago
                      Kate Coggins Devestated
                      2 · 13 minutes ago
                      Jeremy Coy Good luck mate!
                      2 · 14 minutes ago
                      Jamie Waller Gutted, should never have been allowed to go, especially at such a ludicrous price! Good luck but COYS!
                      2 · 14 minutes ago
                      Måns Morris Ljunggren There will be no Beauty without the Beast in spurs...
                      3 · 15 minutes ago
                      Daryl James Philip Pagram Good luck sandro. U will b hugely missed
                      1 · 3 minutes ago
                      Kevin Wheeler Un****ling believable no wonder we lost 3-0 to Liverpool. Selling in my eyes first name on the team sheet.
                      1 · 5 minutes ago
                      Mark O'Neill Good luck Beasty. Enjoy your football in the wild West fella.
                      1 · 5 minutes ago
                      Alex Cave Lane legend. Gutted. Wish you all the best at QPR you may be just what they need.
                      1 · 5 minutes ago
                      Philip Baker Can't believe they let you go. Seriously question our Board again. Good luck for the future. You will always be a Yiddo
                      1 · 5 minutes ago
                      Zo Morgan wish Paulinho had gone instead
                      1 · 5 minutes ago
                      Toby Bloomfield Wish you all the best

Can't believe we have sold you, absurd....See More
                      1 · 6 minutes ago
                      Bill Gabriel All the best Sandro - as a Spurs fan I'm gutted but happy for you as you deserve to play premier league and will do a great job at QPR!
                      1 · 7 minutes ago
                      Clown whoever it was. Get the detectives out

Comment

Thats a lot of love for him, how long was he there for?
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Also reading his Facebook post he seems a total gent as well as a beast..

Too top signing and only 25....

Comment

It seems that spuds are the only team that doesn't hate us!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Thats a lot of love for him, how long was he there for?
                              4 years

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/SandroRaniere...60207880671008

The Facebook post I was talking about if anyone's interested

Comment

Working...
                                X