Remy has left! Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Was never an R. And now we definitively know he isn't. Am happy he's gone tbh. Today proved we can manage without his type.
    'His type' ffs. A footballer wanting to play at the highest level he can?

Definitely the type to be avoided.

Comment

Remwho.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I've just realised what the problem is.

It's been so long since we had a player that was ambitious enough and good enough for other clubs to want him, that we've utterly forgotten how to cope with being what we always were when we were holding our own in the top league, which is a selling club.

We don't buy players with resale value anymore, so when we finally do, we get all upset that they're not the right sort and aren't committed to us for life.

Can you imagine the hatred that Les would have got if the same situation played out now, rather than seeing him as the legend that we all love?

Comment

will he pass the medical?

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
            will he pass the medical?
            If you believe the gossip, it might depend on how busy his social life has been in the last few weeks....

Comment

Spot on.
              He was with us half an hour. He's foreign and to be honest prob didn't even know about QPR before that FIFA game. He owes us nothing.
              He's a top top player and we were lucky to have him. When he played he's best striker we've had since sir les.
              I wish him all the success, a shame it's at chelsea but I hope he succeeds in his career.

Comment

The soppy **** won't even get a game carling cup maybe he has replaced bar the other bench warmer you watch in January he will get loaned out proper greedy **** and glad he as gone so we can move on
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                  Spot on.
                  He was with us half an hour. He's foreign and to be honest prob didn't even know about QPR before that FIFA game. He owes us nothing.
                  He's a top top player and we were lucky to have him. When he played he's best striker we've had since sir les.
                  I wish him all the success, a shame it's at chelsea but I hope he succeeds in his career.
                  always put a shift in when wearing a rangers top-can't ask anymore.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I don't know where people are getting this information from. Don't know why the press are making up this rubbish. There is no way Remy is joining another club just before the transfer window shuts. It's all lies.
                    After the Liverpool deal failed Tony Fernandes said that Remy needs to sort his future out within the next week as we can't have him leaving just before the window shuts.
                    Harry Redknapp said Remy is not the type of guy to leave just before the window shuts.

I mean if we can't trust what our owner and manager says then what kind of world do we live in? So hopefully you all now feel better and realise Remy is not going anywhere!
                    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                      I don't know where people are getting this information from. Don't know why the press are making up this rubbish. There is no way Remy is joining another club just before the transfer window shuts. It's all lies.
                      After the Liverpool deal failed Tony Fernandes said that Remy needs to sort his future out within the next week as we can't have him leaving just before the window shuts.
                      Harry Redknapp said Remy is not the type of guy to leave just before the window shuts.

I mean if we can't trust what our owner and manager says then what kind of world do we live in? So hopefully you all now feel better and realise Remy is not going anywhere!
                      ground control to major tom.....
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Wish him well

Comment

Cfc,fvuk him the dirty dirty.like shafting ya best mates Mrs
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

McIntyre saying arsenal in for him now met the release clause. Rather he went there

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                              McIntyre saying arsenal in for him now met the release clause. Rather he went there
                              Sadly we get no more money either way so not fussed. Far more concerned a out where our goals are going to come from now. Charlie did well today but he isn't going to score enough goals on his own to keep us up. We got away with it in the champ - we wont in the prem.

Comment

Who needs Remy when we've got Charlie.

Seriously, it's about the whole team and not just one person. As I said before I think he was an major distraction to the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X