David Moyes anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will M View Post
    Would be very surprised if Moyes would manage another British club as his next choice, especially a struggling one. He needs to rebuild his reputation. Can see him managing abroad to do that.
    I read a few articles this summer early on that said Moyes was looking for Champions League football abroad. He was linked to Galatasaray when Mancini left the club this summer, but they went a different route.

Moyes was quoted saying the following-Speaking last month Moyes told reporters: "I have had a couple of opportunities to go back in and chosen not to do anything just now. I am going to look for what I feel is the right opportunity."

He added: "I got my real first taste of the Champions League this year and I thought I showed I can manage at that level," he added. "I would like somewhere that would give me a chance of being in the Champions League or a club that has ambitions of being in the Champions League.

"It could be at home or abroad. I have always liked the thought of broadening my horizons and learning a bit more and at the moment I am quite comfortable watching and learning. I will go away and learn and look again to see what is happening."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...y-manager.html

Comment

I'd give Moyes a go.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        I'd give Moyes a go.
        can you please re-phrase this......

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          can you please re-phrase this......

I'd love our club to give David Moyes a chance as manager.

Comment

No, his story is too similar to Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Ok flopped at Manure last season but prior to that had Everton overachieving in the league over a number of years and well respected in the game. Also probably about right age for a manager and given how long he was with Everton could be decent and give us some stability.
              How many years was he at Everton for?

Comment

Working...
              X