No announcement yet.

Team against Burton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight we should field a strong team and win the match, not for the sake of this lame cup, but our confidence and pride. If this happens, I won't say a single negative thing for the next two weeks.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Agree a strong team needs to be fielded.. Would like to see Hoilett, Faurlin and Ned start.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
        i know the yorkshire derby will be on sky so no point in asking if we'll be on tellie..

but anyone know if there will be streams at all? aka anyone abroad covering us?
        Game not on TV but Sky have a feed being beamed to their headquarters.

I'll have an audio only stream which i'll give the link to later on

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
          Then what on saturday - the same as against spurs - if a team like this plays tonight then I have had enough of Harry and his coaches
          very few, if any, PL teams field a 1st choice line up. However, PL reserves should still be good enough, with the right application.

They will fancy this more than us, that's for sure.

Bit of a no win - we're expected to win, will get slated if we lose. Imagine if Green, Remy or Caulker got a bad injury tonight ( I know it can happen in any game) then everyone will have a go that they shouldn't have played at Burton when the PL is our priority.

Comment

You say it is a no win - so you think it is better to loose!!!
            So for you it is OK if Onuoha, Isla, Hoilett, Phillips and Zamora get injured (could happen in any game).
            Do you really think that M.U did any good for their PL priority last night

Comment

The team should be as close to first 11 as possible only possibly change should maybe be resting Rio who we need in the league. Give Onouha a run instead.

WE need the team to get used to eachother and the system so need as much gametime as possible.

Comment

Need to play strongest team possible and get a win

Would rather go back to Wembley in a cup final than stay up anyway
                We Are The People.....

Comment

I think we should field a strong team because a run in the Cup (or any cup for that matter) would be wonderful. However, I am not sure that is going to happen. In the press conference after the loss to Spurs, Harry said that the match on Wednesday was a distraction they could do without (or something to that effect).

Comment

I think Remy might get a run out to help with his fitness and hopefully to grab a goal for confidence.

Comment

You say it is a no win - so you think it is better to loose!!!
                      So for you it is OK if Onuoha, Isla, Hoilett, Phillips and Zamora get injured (could happen in any game).
                      Do you really think that M.U did any good for their PL priority last night
                      I don't think it's better to lose - never said or implied that. We are expected to win, as the PL team. If we win, people will say, well they should beat Burton. If we lose, everyone will say it a cup giant killing. That's how it is.
                      I don't think it's ok for any players to get injured, however the difference is that the ones you've mentioned are not 1st choice automatic selections.

We have to play 11 players tonight, can't rest them all.

No, I don't think Man U did their PL any good last night but if LVG was that bothered, he'd have put out a much stronger side than he did.

I want us to play our best side regardless of the fixture and try and win every game. just don't think that will happen. All the people on here who think Harry should put his best side out are more than likely going to be disappointed (including me).

My opinion is not necessarily what I want.

Comment

I cant see him playing Ferdinand tonight , if he believes in this system which he obviously does he has to stay at 3-5-2 tonight , only change it for away games against the top 6 in the premier league , not for Burton away

Comment

We are still trying to get in some players according to TF.
                          Would fielding even more weaker side, loosing 4-0 would not help - everybody wants to play in a winning team.
                          So if HR plays the second team he has no clue - and he is no rookie himselfe

Comment

We are still trying to get in some players according to TF.
                            Would fielding even more weaker side, loosing 4-0 would not help - everybody wants to play in a winning team.
                            So if HR plays the second team he has no clue - and he is no rookie himselfe
                            I want him to play our strongest side, score some goals, win the game and get some confidence.

I don't think he will

Comment

I'd like to see them try 433.

Comment

To be fair , you could play a couple of the 21s and still give Burton a good game , Petrasso, Ehmer maybe Donaldson could all get run outs

Comment

Working...
                                X