I hope Pulis hasnt moved out of London.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
    He wanted it again this season if he kept them up bit they baulked at it I heard so he done one
    If that's the case I'm not surprised he left. Worth 60m to stay up!

Comment

Embarrassing thread.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bury your head on the sand if you want but the football under Redknapp is shite ,we got out of jail last season but unfortunately theres no hiding place this time round.

Comment

Cracks certainly starting to appear

Comment

Way way to early to be panicking.

Comment

relax, its game 2 , loads of time left. This side is capable if they get used to a system

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                relax, its game 2 , loads of time left. This side is capable if they get used to a system
                This is what Derby fans were saying in '07. I'd rather hit the panic button now.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Way way to early to be panicking.
                  A little early. Not way too early.

Comment

if cujemmy is agreed then it must be true.....funny he only pops up in times of despair.
                    burnside/carver....you need to lighten up son...no nickings here.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      if cujemmy is agreed then it must be true.....funny he only pops up in times of despair.
                      burnside/carver....you need to lighten up son...no nickings here.
                      You may be on to something.

So we agree then... these are desperate times. Bring back Adel!

Colin's probably had enough sun in Cornwall by now... let's get him back in too.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        It's more than the system. It was the choice of personnel given the system in use. And no system works if you don't press, don't close down and give the ball away.

I've been critical of Harry on here, I think we got up more by luck than judgement, but my main concern is that he seems increasingly out of his depth - the press conference was weird. I'd give him more time, and so will TF, but he wont make the Hughes mistake again.

Comment

Lets just see where we are after the Stoke game. TF knows the consequences of sticking too long with someone who is not getting results.
                          Very unimpressed, umpteen changes in formation, shipping goals all over the place, players look well off the pace and its nearly october. Next two away games could be pivotal.

Comment

Very unimpressed, umpteen changes in formation, shipping goals all over the place, players look well off the pace and its nearly october. Next two away games could be pivotal.
                            ....September, nearly October, and only five games in...... could not agree more.
                            No where near May 2015 however. That's the business end of the season and when it counts. IMO

Comment

Dc Burnside is a little like marmite but I tend to agree with the points he makes.

Harry doesn't know whether to play 442 451 or 352 and I think it is trying to make a simple game confusing.

You just need to look at the players to know they're also very confused with the formation.

Stoke looked like scoring on every break away and for me I would be tempted to play zamora who would at least hold the ball up, giving the midfield a chance to support.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                                ....September, nearly October, and only five games in...... could not agree more.
                                No where near May 2015 however. That's the business end of the season and when it counts. IMO
                                TBF we are not that far off where i would expect us to be points wise, but the perfromances/team set up are a big concern.

Comment

Working...
                                X