No announcement yet.

Eduardo Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can play out wide or upfront? We already have someone who can do that in Adel. What's the point of signing this guy? We should be concentrating on developing our own talent.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Can play out wide or upfront? We already have someone who can do that in Adel. What's the point of signing this guy? We should be concentrating on developing our own talent.
      Ok you've made your pt about hating Adel think your sarcasm has become all to predictable
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Oh Mods, someone please sort this Furtive Fox out.. His on the wind up about Adel in EVERY thread.. His probably a Leicester fan

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Oh Mods, someone please sort this Furtive Fox out.. His on the wind up about Adel in EVERY thread.. His probably a Leicester fan
          Snap, I'd miss him like a kick in the balls from this forum.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Vargas is top notch. Stick him in the hole behind the striker(s). Kid has got the lot and only 24. Bombed out at Napoli but looked great at Valencia on loan.

Comment

Set for a medical on Wednesday. Will probably take aslong as Isla to go through bearing in mind they're both from Chile and coming via Italy.

Also to note Sunderland offered "a higher salary to the player, and an even greater economic figure to Naples. But Vargas has chosen Loftus Road, his next new home. Together with his friend the Chilean Isla."

From Di Marzio http://gianlucadimarzio.com/napoli/q...elloperazione/

Comment

Option of a permanent for £8 million at the end of the loan which is always nice

Comment

Young, can play in a range of attacking positions and on loan with an option to buy. Looks like good business to me.

Comment

Will probably have a good understanding of Isla's game which could be a massive benefit to us. Could be a very shrewd signing.

Comment

A serious looking squad, and if he who isn't to be mentioned stays and gets his head straight then we are cooking with gas.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Adel has his own dedicated thread now. Any hijacking AT posts will get moved there, I think it's the only sensible solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Adel has his own dedicated thread now. Any hijacking AT posts will get moved there, I think it's the only sensible solution.
                          Lol
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Vargas has scored 15 in 32 games for Chile, which is excellent.

Scored 3 times against Spain, twice against Brazil and also against Uruguay and Paraguay, so he must be useful.

Also the idea of him linking up with Isla makes sense and could help them both settle in and acclimatise.

I think this is clever business, especially as we have buying options on both, if they're good. We got rid , if they're not

Comment

So with Fer and Vargas coming on Wednesday. A striker and midfielder sorted. Who will be the 3rd player? Harry said 2 mids and 1 striker. So any guesses on the next midfielder will be?
                              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He won my award for most rediculous tattoo during the world cup so hes got that going for him

Comment

Working...
                                X