No announcement yet.

Tottenham Away SOLD OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At Spurs you have 3 options, around 1700, 2200 or 2800, sale and no return on highest 2, we opted for lowest amount and have made a big mistake, unless we had option for 500 more that we can ask for, again no returns.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 09-08-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

So if they think we cant sell out 2800 tickets for a London derby ,why do they think we warrent a 40,000 stadium ?
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        So if they think we cant sell out 2800 tickets for a London derby ,why do they think we warrent a 40,000 stadium ?
        don't ask richard
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

to be fair though, when i look at this seasons must see games , it will always be aways, Spuds, Chelshi t ,Ars e,Crippled Alice,Wetspam and acouple of northern trips .the home games fit in around work /family commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            don't ask richard
            to be honest Bush ,i`d quite like to know what Richard makes of our club`s unwarranted complete lack faith in our away support , but they have this mental misconstruction ,that we could EVER fill a 40.000 stadium on a regular basis.

Comment

I don't think you can connect away attendances to home gates. Some people will just not travel away for varying reasons

Comment

Spurs away. Easy take 2500. Not to mention first away day of the season.

Disappointing from the club.

Comment

strange decision
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    to be honest Bush ,i`d quite like to know what Richard makes of our club`s unwarranted complete lack faith in our away support , but they have this mental misconstruction ,that we could EVER fill a 40.000 stadium on a regular basis.
                    I'm as baffled as you are mate, very odd decision by the club. I have no doubts we would have sold the full allocation for this one and as you rightly point out, why does the club think we could sell out a 35-40k stadium but not take a few thousand across London?

I hope someone brings this up at the next fans forum.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      I'm as baffled as you are mate, very odd decision by the club. I have no
                      doubts we would have sold the full allocation for this one and as you rightly point out, why does the club think we could sell out a 35-40k stadium but not take a few thousand across London?

I hope someone brings this up at the next fans forum.
                      Could it be that they want a to build a 40k stadium to be able to stage 1D / Rod Stewart concerts ? ? ? ?

Honest question !

"Epiphanies are relatively rare occurrences and generally follow a process of significant thought about a problem. Often they are triggered by a new and key piece of information, but importantly, a depth of prior knowledge is required to allow the leap of understanding."
                      Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 10-08-2014, 10:34 AM.
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                        Could it be that they want a to build a 40k stadium to be able to stage 1D / Rod Stewart concerts ? ? ? ?

Honest question !

"Epiphanies are relatively rare occurrences and generally follow a process of significant thought about a problem. Often they are triggered by a new and key piece of information, but importantly, a depth of prior knowledge is required to allow the leap of understanding."
                        The reason for building a bigger stadium is so it's multi-purpose. We need extra money coming into the club to compete in the transfer market and stay within any FFP regulations. I don't have a problem with a new ground being used for non-football activities. Staging big events at the home of QPR builds the "brand name" and like it or not, that plays a big part in today's football world.

As for the Spurs game, we could have sold out the maximum allocation given the chance. I'd like to know who was behind the decision to decline the extra tickets.

Comment

So in short Richard, our matchday experience will consist of playing in a half empty stadium OR having 20k United 'fans' filling the away / neutral stands just to make rich men even richer ..................

Nah 30k stadium plenty big enough me thinks.
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                            So in short Richard, our matchday experience will consist of playing in a half empty stadium OR having 20k United 'fans' filling the away / neutral stands just to make rich men even richer ..................

Nah 30k stadium plenty big enough me thinks.
                            According to the consultation, the majority want 30-40k with the favoured number being 35k. These people obviously believe the scenarios you describe won't occur.

You're in the minority mate, and a lot of fans disagree with you

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              According to the
                              consultation, the majority want 30-40k with the favoured number being 35k. These people obviously believe the scenarios you describe won't occur.

You're in the minority mate, and a lot of fans disagree with you
                              Yeah you're correct , that's what the consortium wanting to make money have told us.

Comment

Who follows TF on Twitter ? Can somebody ask for an explanation of why such a small allocation was requested please

Comment

Working...
                                X