Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Glad you liked it lad

Could be both eh? All I know is that Gingers must get 'time of the months'?

But thanks for narrowing it down as to why I have had a pop.. I feel it has been more of a gradual feeling to two people on here who think they are miles better intellectually then everyone else. I don't like those sort of people and when I don't like something, I speak up.
    This is my reasoning without banter involved.
    **** me fella whats P***** you off today. You just booted off at Nick for no reason at all. As ginge said he's one of the decent posters and very fair most of the time unlike me

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      **** me fella whats P***** you off today. You just booted off at Nick for no reason at all. As ginge said he's one of the decent posters and very fair most of the time unlike me
      On this one yeah I did just boot off at him but his been doing my nut in for a while.. like TW's little puppy dog.

Comment

Most people don't bother speaking out about it.
        Can you back that up?
        How many on here share Rss' view on Nick?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I've purposely not said anything on this thread since me and Rsss sort of draw a line under our argument. But now the conversation has directly turned on me ill speak up... the main reason I think Rsss has a problem with me is because I sort of agree with TWs out look on life.. 'theres more to life than rangers'. Something I strongly agree with (family, health etc). Thats not to say I don't care about rangers because I'm rangers through and through. And yes it does hurt when we loose and I'm on a high when we win!... also I stuck up for TW when a few were having a go, this also gave him the hump.... but as for me thinking I'm more intelligent than others that's complete and utter b0ll0cks and I have no idea where that came from!!... but its a forum and its about opinions!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Not me. I don't have a problem with anyone's opinion as long as it is not offensive. If I don't agree, I will either debate it or ignore it.
            No problem with posting styles either, provided I can read it.

What does annoy me is people filling up the board with their constant bickering.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              I've purposely not said anything on this thread since me and Rsss sort of draw a line under our argument. But now the conversation has directly turned on me ill speak up... the main reason I think Rsss has a problem with me is because I sort of agree with TWs out look on life.. 'theres more to life than rangers'. Something I strongly agree with (family, health etc). Thats not to say I don't care about rangers because I'm rangers through and through. And yes it does hurt when we loose and I'm on a high when we win!... also I stuck up for TW when a few were having a go, this also gave him the hump.... but as for me thinking I'm more intelligent than others that's complete and utter b0ll0cks and I have no idea where that came from!!... but its a forum and its about opinions!
              What a lovely chap you are.. I take it all back.

Comment

you can all pipe down I am the greatest you peasants
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Nick your a top bloke, shouldn't need to explain yourself. Your points are more than valid, family health should always come before QPR, only just but certainly before. Mind you anyone who has near 3,000 posts in a year on this site is pretty hardocre on QPR .
                  As for TW I agree with you, think he is a good bloke and some of the comments the other day went to far.

Comment

What a lovely chap you are.. I take it all back.
                    I'm not saying take it back, it's obvious you don't like me and to be fair I'm not your biggest fan, so how about we just leave it at that!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Fair enough, so to provide a solution, Rss, why not stick Nick on ignore? That way you dont have to look at his posts and you wont get so needlessly annoyed.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Nick your a top bloke, shouldn't need to explain yourself. Your points are more than valid, family health should always come before QPR, only just but certainly before. Mind you anyone who has near 3,000 posts in a year on this site is pretty hardocre on QPR .
                        As for TW I agree with you, think he is a good bloke and some of the comments the other day went to far.
                        Cheers Maids nice one

3000 posts you're having a laugh, time to slow down me thinks
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Fair enough, so to provide a solution, Rss, why not stick Nick on ignore? That way you dont have to look at his posts and you wont get so needlessly annoyed.
                          The most sensible post on this thread
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Arr MATE, it just gets too nicey nicey and cringey sometimes.. that's where Nick gets it off TW.. Playing the Nice card with the smiley emotions and then the sarcastic card when you disagree with stuff.. You aint my biggest fan cos ive called you out on a few things that annoy me about how you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              The most sensible post on this thread
                              Cos then it gets boring and I cant argue with anyone...

Comment

Cos then it gets boring and I cant argue with anyone...
                                Send PM's to the mods and argue with us we all love a good arguement behind the scenes.

Seriously R'ss you do need to chill a bit, we are all different and what one person likes doesn't always appeal to others. That's what makes us all different, can you imagine if we were all identical in our views

We are all QPR fans with slightly different views on life outside the mighty QPR
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X