Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    hardly a shot on target all game
    This is the heart of the issue. We are simply unable to create. Not a question of being uptight, simply a matter of fact: in our last three matches, how many scoring opportunities have been created? This must be a cause for concern, since it is a continuation of where we left off last term.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      This is the heart of the issue. We are simply unable to create. Not a question of being uptight, simply a matter of fact: in our last three matches, how many scoring opportunities have been created? This must be a cause for concern, since it is a continuation of where we left off last term.
      Made plenty last night but Austin wasted them all.

Comment

yee gods some of are as fickle as a fickle fing............southend are one of the powerhouses of essex football!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

lads your all getting emotional about our reserve and youth team pretty much.......

That was no way in any form near our first 11.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Made plenty last night but Austin wasted them all.
            Hardly a glut of chances in 4 games tho is it?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              lads your all getting emotional about our reserve and youth team pretty much.......

That was no way in any form near our first 11.
              This was my point earlier mate. Madness how people get so caught up in a game that is completely irrelevant to us as not even a hand full of starters played in... might as well go down to the local park to watch a load of strangers having a kick about and start analysing their game!!...
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                This was my point earlier mate. Madness how people get so caught up in a game that is completely irrelevant to us as not even a hand full of starters played in... might as well go down to the local park to watch a load of strangers having a kick about and start analysing their game!!...
                Spot on Nick........bit sad really in all honesty! Life get a.

Comment

Tbh I could not even be bothered with tonight's game as I had guessed it woukd be a QPR XI.
                  This just highlighted the lack of quality in the squad as they could barely put together a side capable of beating a team 3 leagues below them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    to watch a load of strangers having a kick about
                    I think I've seen that a few times at LR in recent years......

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Spot on Nick........bit sad really in all honesty! Life get a.
                      It just doesn't make sense to me TW, it really doesn't!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

4 games into pre season & it seems like the players are really struggling with getting to grips with the new system,hardly a shot on target all game & previous games have not fared much better. I know it's not all the 1st team playing tonight but u would think there would be a gradual improvement with performances from the team's we have put out. Friendlies are not the be all & end all but be nice to see something encouraging.
                        what are you on about you moaner!

Harry is known for his free flowing attacking play the world over. have you forgot about our twenty odd shots per game last season? (or do i mean twenty shots for the whole season)

#harryknowsbest
                        #inharrywetrust
                        #rightsort
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not saying tonight's game is the be all and end all,but 4 games into pre season & all we have seen is a mixture of 1st team & Eds teams. Be nice to actually see the likes of Rio,caulker & Ned to play together to forge an understanding between each other & what with 3 games left till start of season it's hardly giving them enough time.

Comment

Not saying tonight's game is the be all and end all,but 4 games into pre season & all we have seen is a mixture of 1st team & Eds teams. Be nice to actually see the likes of Rio,caulker & Ned to play together to forge an understanding between each other & what with 3 games left till start of season it's hardly giving them enough time.
                            Who is Ed?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              what are you on about you moaner!

Harry is known for his free flowing attacking play the world over. have you forgot about our twenty odd shots per game last season? (or do i mean twenty shots for the whole season)

#harryknowsbest
                              #inharrywetrust
                              #rightsort
                              Ha ha,I do like a good old moan hits.

Comment

Just back absolutely awful.... biggest cheer clint kicking ball out of ground!!

Comment

Working...
                                X