Van Der Vaart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    .....if it's that bad here.......bye then, shut the door behind you.
    Says the man that has less personality than one of his dads plastic subbueteo players
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Says the man that has less personality than one of his dads plastic subbueteo players

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

...spelling dear boy, spelling!
        You know nothing about me, stop guessing and assuming stuff.......again.
        The green eyed monster is coming to get you!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          ...finished it yet hits mate? what you reckon?

Comment

'Mug Harry off' deary me. This new brand of super fan we have on this board is shocking.
            I blame Myu for all this family friendly garbage.
            I have seen the performance of our youth live at games but now I am getting an eye full on this message board, embarrassing!

Brand of super fan lol -

Just find it hard to see people mugging off a manger who just got us promoted and transformed our squad last year. We just been promoted no more than under 2 weeks ago and we already got people saying they want harry out and he's hasn't brought any good players or they are only over 30's ect. Its a joke.

Comment

Sort of like Kranjcar now.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Brand of super fan lol -

Just find it hard to see people mugging off a manger who just got us promoted and transformed our squad last year. We just been promoted no more than under 2 weeks ago and we already got people saying they want harry out and he's hasn't brought any good players or they are only over 30's ect. Its a joke.
                It's not a joke. I for one am putting forward lots of reasonable points.

What's a joke is that most of this forum have let 1 minute of football (89-90 at Wembley) change their views on how HR managed us all season.

I'm at least being consistent. I thought he did an underwhelming job last year, and one game doesn't change that. We got outplayed every other week by tinpot teams second half of the season, now we're about to play in a league where our players are suddenly the worst on the pitch. Are we really ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post

What's a joke is that most of this forum have let 1 minute of football (89-90 at Wembley) change their views on how HR managed us all season.

I'm at least being consistent. I thought he did an underwhelming job last year, and one game doesn't change that. We got outplayed every other week by tinpot teams second half of the season, now we're about to play in a league where our players are suddenly the worst on the pitch. Are we really ready?
                  no we're not ready now, but confident we will come August

I find it quite amusing how fellow Rangers fans argue about players that aren't ours. Harry got us up, in spite of some dubious tactics, mediocre performances, dodgy signings, etc, etc, etc.

For that i'm grateful and if he's a lucky manager, I'll take that all day long.

As said previous only Harry and Warnock have got us up to the pl out of 22 managers since 1996.

For that he deserves some respect imo

Comment

Had his best days I think. Similar to niko...from Bryson to van Der vaart-MENTAL

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                      no we're not ready now, but confident we will come August

I find it quite amusing how fellow Rangers fans argue about players that aren't ours. Harry got us up, in spite of some dubious tactics, mediocre performances, dodgy signings, etc, etc, etc.

For that i'm grateful and if he's a lucky manager, I'll take that all day long.

As said previous only Harry and Warnock have got us up to the pl out of 22 managers since 1996.

For that he deserves some respect imo

Spot on mate

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Spot on mate
                        according to media reports, van der fart is currently injured.

now there's a suprise
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post

Stability is key, hence I canīt see any need to fix something thatīs not broken. IMO, QPRīs stuation, on and of the fieid, is far better than it has been for a long time. Enjoy the ride, I say
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I'm not historically an HR fan but he is not a championship manager and was always going to struggle with the kind of football played in the championship.

Saying that he is a very good premiership manager

Last time he had a Hughes built team and owners that had already thrown loads of money at it.. This time he gets to build his own

Sure he does like a 30+ year old but let's see the team at the start of the season and let's try not to judge it all far too soon

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              according to media reports, van der fart is currently injured.

now there's a suprise
                              We will see what happens come then end of august - then lets have this discussion of over 30's and injured players that only harry signs.

Comment

I don't care "how" Arry got our club promotion last year..i don't care if Arry brings in Dads Army and plays boring football as long as we survive.

When he retires next year hope some on here will acknowledge that he "did" what he was paid to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X