Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
    Still think he will be off....
    this. someone bigger than us will step in.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      this. someone bigger than us will step in.
      Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if no-one wants to spend up big on a player that can't pass a medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
        If the money grubbing little cheese eating surrender monkey
        Found the net regularly with two very poor EPL sides and puts in a shift.

That'll do nicely. I'm sure if you had a thousandth of his ability in your prime, you'd have tried to make a few quid. People need to get over their prejudices - I just dont want to watch a bunch of labouring journey men struggling for survival by shutting up shop week in week out. It wont work for us anyway because we have nothing going forward. Which is another reason to hope Remy might be around.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          I assume that if he did fail the medical (and we only have the word of the press for that), we will find out a some time what the problem is. At the moment it just seems to be guess work.
          had a problem with a move to marseille a few years back-heart problem?? they still signed him tho.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
            Does anyone know if we paid a reduced fee to Burnley for Charlie in comparison to what Dull offered pre-medical ?
            Hull was reported at 4.5 million. The transfer to QPR 3-4 million. Officially I says undisclosed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
              Does anyone know if we paid a reduced fee to Burnley for Charlie in comparison to what Dull offered pre-medical ?
              Yup.....Hull agreed 5m and we got him for 4m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felt View Post
                Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if no-one wants to spend up big on a player that can't pass a medical.
                i understand that felt but its not spending big and he's proved he can hack the hustle and bustle of the premiership. not that i want to lose him but imo he'll still go.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Your first team is three at the back, your second team has four at the back. Harry says he wants five at the back because he thinks we will be torn apart with anything less. Valbena and Phillips are not wing backs.

The more likely scenario is something like this:

Green

Simpson-Onouha-Caulker-Rio-Traore

Barton Faurlin Fer

Van de Vart

Remy

This would allow Traore and Simpson (if no better right back is brought in) bombing up the wings when we can.
                  Austin cover for Remy. Kranjcar cover for Van der Vart. God knows who covers for CM.
                  TBF your prob right mate with that team I just find it hard to have no out and out wingers in the team. Really aint a fan of 5 3 2 personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Am I right in thinking this is the Remy situation to date???...... he's failed the Liverpool medical so means he's still our player until/if another club come in for him.... but all clubs will know that he failed the medical and will also know his wage demands, so a mixture of the both will put off any potential clubs coming in for him.
                    Bloody brilliant news - I hope no one wants to take a punt on him now. Even if we kept him until xmas and he showed his class once again Still leaves us in a quality position.

Comment

• SSN now saying it's not a failed medical at all, it's Borini refusing to leave Liverpool that's farked things up for em.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• borini my son you are a legend, keep the good work up

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          SSN now saying it's not a failed medical at all, it's Borini refusing to leave Liverpool that's farked things up for em.
                          Yeah just saw that. Why would they lie though saying he failed a medical? So it puts other teams off? Strange

Comment

• i started this thead hate it on here when they change things
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Yeah just saw that. Why would they lie though saying he failed a medical? So it puts other teams off? Strange
                              Tbf Liverpool haven't said it is down to a failed medical have they? Just rumours as far as I am aware?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/27/is-fab...d-off-4812185/

Comment

Working...
                                X