No announcement yet.

TF Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was pretty clear what Matty meant when he talked about a "number 10". Inside left was a long time ago Richard! That was the old 2 3 5 formation - don't see that often these days!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Honestly matty, id give it a rest son - this fella is ancient and his views and analysis are scary....As said earlier god help the generation he is supposedly coaching.

Comment

Hahaha it's a good laugh this to be be fair, he thinks I'm making a fool of myself, there is only one person doing that and it ain't me Richard ;)

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Honestly matty, id give it a rest son - this fella is ancient and his views and analysis are scary....As said earlier god help the generation he is supposedly coaching.
          Jesus, are you still following me around? You're acting like a real stalker and it's not normal. Do you stalk people in real life? I think you should spend more time off the site and more time learning to spell and write better because you make a holy show of yourself. Seriously, it's an honest suggestion.

As for football knowledge, what makes you think your opinions are more valid than anyone else's? As far as I know, you don't make your living from the game, you're an amateur pundit like the rest of us. So stop trying to make out you're the font of all football knowledge. We're all entitled to our views despite your ceaseless interjections and protestations.

And as I've suggested to you before, please put me on ignore. That way you won't have to read anything from me again and it might deter you from stalking me.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Hahaha it's a good laugh this to be be fair, he thinks I'm making a fool of myself, there is only one person doing that and it ain't me Richard ;)
            Let's be honest here, you made yourself look a bit daft with your silly list. You should have done some research before going public.

Accept you got it wrong and move on eh?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Let's be honest here, you made yourself look a bit daft with your silly list. You should have done some research before going public.

Accept you got it wrong and move on eh?
              Haha yes Richard, I got it wrong. Sorry for suggesting players who average 5 goals a season from midfield. I'll only suggest high quality players in the future that we as a club will never have a chance of signing.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Jesus, are you still following me around? You're acting like a real stalker and it's not normal. Do you stalk people in real life? I think you should spend more time off the site and more time learning to spell and write better because you make a holy show of yourself. Seriously, it's an honest suggestion.

As for football knowledge, what makes you think your opinions are more valid than anyone else's? As far as I know, you don't make your living from the game, you're an amateur pundit like the rest of us. So stop trying to make out you're the font of all football knowledge. We're all entitled to our views despite your ceaseless interjections and protestations.

And as I've suggested to you before, please put me on ignore. That way you won't have to read anything from me again and it might deter you from stalking me.

Firstly richard....My spelling is shocking and your right - I am very dyslexic and I know you dont know that so I dont hold that against you.

Secondly - yes I am a stalker and I just cant help following you.

Thirdly - No I dont think my opinions are more valid than anyone elses. I respect 90 % of the people on here and their views. there are a lot of people on here who I can have a genuine debate with, who put up very valid points of views and opinions which often are the opposite to mine but they have reason behind them. Your debates often tend to be nit picking at comments or based on particularly no substance, ie the ferdinand one and also nit picking matt.
                I played football up to pro standard until 21 fella - which I then got released as tbh just wasnt good enough but I have taken a fair bit of experience from being around that standard and seeing the real ins and outs of being at professionals clubs from the age of 13.
                I find you very tedious and off the mark with a lot of what you say and you come across a arm chair fan, who hasnt had much real direct experience with football, so yes I find your views frustrating.
                I respect my fellow posters a lot more as the come across much more cultured with a genuine substance and understanding what they are talking about and thats regardless whether I agree with them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Haha yes Richard, I got it wrong. Sorry for suggesting players who average 5 goals a season from midfield. I'll only suggest high quality players in the future that we as a club will never have a chance of signing.
                  Good lad.

Any chance of calling your attack dog off? He's becoming a right pain in the aris.....

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Firstly richard....My spelling is shocking and your right - I am very dyslexic and I know you dont know that so I dont hold that against you.

Thirdly - No I dont think my opinions are more valid than anyone elses. I respect 90 % of the people on here and their views. there are a lot of people on here who I can have a genuine debate with, who put up very valid points of views and opinions which often are the opposite to mine but they have reason behind them. Your debates often tend to be nit picking at comments or based on particularly no substance, ie the ferdinand one and also nit picking matt.
                    I played football up to pro standard until 21 fella - which I then got released as tbh just wasnt good enough but I have taken a fair bit of experience from being around that standard and seeing the real ins and outs of being at professionals clubs from the age of 13.
                    I find you very tedious and off the mark with a lot of what you say and you come across a arm chair fan, who hasnt had much real direct experience with football, so yes I find your views frustrating.
                    I respect my fellow posters a lot more as the come across much more cultured with a genuine substance and understanding what they are talking about and thats regardless whether I agree with them or not.
                    Well then, you can now hit that ignore button and you won't have to read anything else I write.

And leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I thought it was funny when you was told that you should spend more time off this site - blah blah blah... and yet QPR Richard has posted double your quota - that made me chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        I thought it was funny when you was told that you should spend more time off this site - blah blah blah... and yet QPR Richard has posted double your quota - that made me chuckle.
                        BOOOOMMMM. Oh look, it's the wannabe ITK come to grace us with his presence. Any good transfer stories for us, or are you back to talking bow larks again?

Comment

• Give it a rest FFS. Getting bored going into updated threads thinking there may actually be something new worth reading to then see it's just yet another handbag fest.....

Let's just draw a line under all the rubbish and move forward. We're all QPR, back in the prem after the greatest QPR moment many of us have witnessed in our history and the prem season will soon be upon us..... lets cut the crap and start to be positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Give it a rest FFS. Getting bored going into updated threads thinking there may actually be something new worth reading to then see it's just yet another handbag fest.....

Let's just draw a line under all the rubbish and move forward. We're all QPR, back in the prem after the greatest QPR moment many of us have witnessed in our history and the prem season will soon be upon us..... lets cut the crap and start to be positive.
                            haha couldn't of putter better myself! - Petty arguments all over this forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Give it a rest FFS. Getting bored going into updated threads thinking there may actually be something new worth reading to then see it's just yet another handbag fest.....

Have to agree with you Del.

Comment

• How did TF's tweet turn into this.

Comment

Working...
                                X