jack collinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jack collinson

Could be a good addition from the bench.what's the feel on him amongst my brothers and sisters?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Is a decent player when fit but he has been hampered by injuries so is a bit of a risk but on a short term deal with low wages would be worth a punt IMO
    We Are The People.....

Comment

A bit like Jenas....injuries will always be an issue but on his day a decent PL squad player.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        brothers and sisters?
        Pump up the volume

Comment

can't be worse than Carroll,so worth a risk

Comment

I'd only sign him on a one-year deal. Hardly a world-beater, would rather pass and save the money for Eto'o (meltdown inbound)

Comment

I'd love to know how people think this lad is good enough? He hardly ever plays, in fact just over 100 apps in 7 years! Struggled at Bournemouth and Wigan last season yet deemed good enough for us, never in a million years.

Comment

I think he would be happy with a 1 year deal to prove himself.
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by ZamoraScored View Post
                  I'd only sign him on a one-year deal. Hardly a world-beater, would rather pass and save the money for Eto'o (meltdown inbound)
                  I reckon Eto'o is of the same frame of mind as Rio'o. Let go too soon, still got a point to prove, happy to do it on the cheap for one season and will relish us Vs Chelsea as much as Rio'o is looking forward to us Vs Man Utd.

I wasn't looking forward to this season 3 weeks ago, but it's looking much better now. Think we'll survive this better than our last two debacles!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Pump up the volume
                    Hallelujah westy!! Nothing culty going on,promise. my thought is he's young and knows Harry,bit of a gamble but from the small bits I've seen he's not a bad squad man to have.fer would be the man
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Is Eto a real possibility? In terms of wages I mean - no way are we going to get pumped and if it does happen we have to make a statement about what he's being paid or it will scupper every other deal we try to do - agent "well you're paying Eto £££££ so my lad wants it too" type scenario?
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Thought H had already said he's only here so H can help him find a club and we wont be signing him or Garry

Comment

He impressed in their promotion season a few years ago if I remember correctly. Injuries hold him back though, 100 apps in 7 years proves that. Tidy passer of the ball and has a good long shot on him.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

West Spam pal rated him highly as a box to box midfielder but was very injury prone in recent times.

Comment

Kieron Dyer mkII

Comment

Working...
                              X