McCormack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCormack

Rangers also showing an interest in Ross McCormack along with Leicester, West.H, C.Palace and Fulham.

28 goals in 46 games.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

No chance unless we go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Rangers also showing an interest in Ross McCormack along with Leicester, West.H, C.Palace and Fulham.

28 goals in 46 games.
      From Wiki - 53 goals in 137 games at Leeds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_McCormack

Comment

Will be in the minority here as his record is fantastic, but I didn't think much of him when he came to LR. Much rather go after Rhodes tbh.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Will be in the minority here as his record is fantastic, but I didn't think much of him when he came to LR. Much rather go after Rhodes tbh.
          With the fair play rules coming in I don't think we'll be splashing the cash, I do however think we'll invest in top young players.

Comment

Who thinks it will be hard keeping hold of Austin if we don't go up? I can see a few Prem teams coming in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Who thinks it will be hard keeping hold of Austin if we don't go up? I can see a few Prem teams coming in for him.

Said this earlier on in the year not just Charlie. Barton ,Simpson, M. Phillips (when Fit) Green, all would probably leave for prem football. also can't see McCormack coming to us with 3 of the 4 mentioned clubs likely to be in the prem likely to go one of these?
              we only got Charlie because he failed the medical at Hull and they wouldn't take the gamble, luckily their loss is our gain.,

Comment

I've thought about that scenario . I reakon (or hope) that Chaz knows which side his bread is buttered . Seems a good lad and is playing for a good club on very good money . Sure fire starter every week when fit and would more than likely be in another promotion race anyway so like to think he'd stay . Plus we won't be forced to sell cheap in the past . We need to strengthen the squad not weaken it . That's my theory anyway

Comment

think Charlie boy could stay for one more season if we don't go up.. after that, it will be goodbye and wouldn't blame him to be honest.

As for McCormack.. think his got the same fitness trainer as Kranjcar aint he?... PIEMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    I've thought about that scenario . I reakon (or hope) that Chaz knows which side his bread is buttered . Seems a good lad and is playing for a good club on very good money . Sure fire starter every week when fit and would more than likely be in another promotion race anyway so like to think he'd stay . Plus we won't be forced to sell cheap in the past . We need to strengthen the squad not weaken it . That's my theory anyway
                    I like your theory Greg, lets just hope the bright lights of the PL wont be to tempting. This is obviously in the scenario that we don't go up...... so there's nothing to worry about.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      I like your theory Greg, lets just hope the bright lights of the PL wont be to tempting. This is obviously in the scenario that we don't go up...... so there's nothing to worry about.
                      We've just got to slap a big price tag on him like Blackburn have done with Rhodes. I heard Rhodes will be signing a new long term contract with Blackburn, crazy really the lad should be playing Prem football with the amount of goals he scores.

Comment

We've just got to slap a big price tag on him like Blackburn have done with Rhodes. I heard Rhodes will be signing a new long term contract with Blackburn, crazy really the lad should be playing Prem football with the amount of goals he scores.
                        That's true. Well look at Morrison and Phillips, both players IMO should definitely be playing in the premiership. I know Morrison's technically a prem player but there's no way he should be on loan in this division... I actually think he'd be suited to a team like Arsenal.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He's got a bigger ar*se than Kim Kardashian. Not a bad finisher though.

Comment

im gonna throw this name in the ring..... take it on board if you will.................'stevie may'.......what im hearing for less than a mill!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              im gonna throw this name in the ring..... take it on board if you will.................'stevie may'.......what im hearing for less than a mill!
                              Yep I'd drink to that was disapointed lat window looks a bit of a beast to me would have done a good job in CA's absence imo

Comment

Working...
                              X