Sam Byram from Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Byram from Leeds

Just watched the Leeds spurs game. We should be looking to snap this lad up if our scouts are up to scratch. 19 yr old full back and made some great challenges on Bale

No way, he would leave Leeds for QPR,IMO. Great player,though. Macormack(?) is also a player who I rated today.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Why wouldn't he leave Leeds? We managed to sign a French international, I'm pretty sure we have a chance of signing a player from Leeds

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Why wouldn't he leave Leeds? We managed to sign a French international, I'm pretty sure we have a chance of signing a player from Leeds
        Money talks.

Comment

Hope your right, but Leeds think they are the greatest club in the world, lol.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

well Leeds still have a chance to make the PL next year and QPR is not exactly the place to be at the moment. We could get him of course by overpaying Leeds and him, but is that really what we want to do?
            We want to attract high talented prospects that is dying to join QPR or established players who have a record of playing at a consistent high level. The latter we can provide with high wages.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
              well Leeds still have a chance to make the PL next year and QPR is not exactly the place to be at the moment. We could get him of course by overpaying Leeds and him, but is that really what we want to do?
              We want to attract high talented prospects that is dying to join QPR or established players who have a record of playing at a consistent high level. The latter we can provide with high wages.
              But when will we start to think this way? I have almost given it up..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X