QPR-bound M’Vila eyes future move to United, Chelsea or Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR-bound M’Vila eyes future move to United, Chelsea or Arsenal

Midfielder Yann M’Vila has been told he can make a name for himself in the Premier League by joining QPR and then secure a move to a big club.

Arsenal have been linked with the 22-year-old France international but did not make an offer to Rennes, who have been interested in selling him for some time.

But Loftus Road boss Harry Redknapp convinced M’Vila that joining Rangers would boost his chances of attracting attention from the Gunners and the likes of Manchester United and Chelsea.

Redknapp explained: “I told him that he could come here and be a good player, and if he does well, in 18 months he could get a move to United, or Arsenal or Chelsea if that is what he’s looking for.

“In the meantime he can come here and we’ll put him on the stage and show what he can do.

“If we can build a team then hopefully he will stay with us. If not he will put himself on the stage for bigger things.”

lnik: http://www.westlondonsport.com/west-...lsea-or-arsena

Read that about 10mins ago...after Arsenal and Chelsea's recent form it wouldn't surprise me if they bid.

Comment

Can only hope there aint any bids from the top clubs by tomorrow as thats when the deal was meant to be sealed

Comment

Hopefully HR's plan was to big it all up and then when other clubs come scrambling in he seals someone else...wishful thinking!

Comment

Read that this morning on the daily fail.. harry is trying every trick in the book

Comment

As soon as he's out of the shower, after tonights game..........Big Phil will shove a papermate into his jazz band and get him to sign up for the W12 experience !!!!

Comment

That's us out the picture then
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                That's us out the picture then
                I think you read it wrong pal lol.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  I think you read it wrong pal lol.
                  I did! Yeah wouldn't be too surprised about that, he should be playing for a top club in the CL, and if he has to use us to get noticed then so be it!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Every reason to sign for us then as in time he is more than capable and certainly good enough for Man Utd or Chelsea. As for Arsenal he could have gone there a year or so ago so must be a doubt he will end up there.

Comment

Working...
                    X