No announcement yet.

Need some signings not enough quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tompkins at west ham, he bot getting into the starting 11 for them. good defender. worth a bid of 5
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      tompkins at west ham, he bot getting into the starting 11 for them. good defender. worth a bid of 5
      not getting in cos he's thomas t it
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        robert huth and jamie carragher
        If we lost Nelsen I think Carragher could do a similar job to him as a short term stop gap. Talks, organises, experienced, leader, puts his body on the line, decent enough defender only problem he is a mickey mouser but I would turn a blind eye for four months

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          some of you make me wanna puke...........we are qp fhucking r not a top ten team..........we are the smallest club in premier league history n youre still not satisfied!
          Agree with you for once facto!!! People don't seem to understand what Harry was playing for a Bloody DRAW so he put out a team like that. When we come up against lower opposition do not be surprised if Harry takes one out of the midfield 3 replacing him with a st and let adel sit behind him. Today we was not meant to be in the opponents box creating chance after chance how can people not understand simple footballing knowledge.
          Yes we need signings but Harry will only sign QUALITY signings not loads of average joes like Hughes did.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            Agree with you for once facto!!! People don't seem to understand what Harry was playing for a Bloody DRAW so he put out a team like that. When we come up against lower opposition do not be surprised if Harry takes one out of the midfield 3 replacing him with a st and let adel sit behind him. Today we was not meant to be in the opponents box creating chance after chance how can people not understand simple footballing knowledge.
            Yes we need signings but Harry will only sign QUALITY signings not loads of average joes like Hughes did.
            am i missing something here buzz? who is complaining about getting a draw today?
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

facto u change like the tide lol. One week we are doomed the next the mrs go compare hasnt sung.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                If we lost Nelsen I think Carragher could do a similar job to him as a short term stop gap. Talks, organises, experienced, leader, puts his body on the line, decent enough defender only problem he is a mickey mouser but I would turn a blind eye for four months
                Talks, yes, but who'd understand him - be like having a foreigner in the team!

Comment

hes got quite attached to the bench at Anfield these days,have to hire a surgeon to remove him
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    facto u change like the tide lol. One week we are doomed the next the mrs go compare hasnt sung.
                    Its to do with having the painters in - it affects some women like that!

Comment

Working...
                    X