Fantastic Point !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Point !

That was a fabulous point and well done Harry brilliant tactics 4 points from Chelsea and Spurs onwards and upwards !

I know Harry played it down, but believe you me that was a big big game for him.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

great point and we can only get stronger.

Comment

Great point. But we have absolutely nothing up front. How the he** can we win mid table teams?

Comment

Great result, against a strong Spurs team. Thought we defended really well today, MOTM M'bia for me (his roll was quite funny).

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
            Great result, against a strong Spurs team. Thought we defended really well today, MOTM M'bia for me (his roll was quite funny).
            its mad, we just watched the same game and i thought mbia had a mare, he reacts so slowly to anything that comes his way and has the touch of ted bundy.as for his feigning injuries :****edoff:

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Great point. But we have absolutely nothing up front. How the he** can we win mid table teams?
              I trust Harry will change things up slightly vs teams that aren't in the top 3 or 4, Spurs have quality all round, look at their bench, I think it was an excellent point! You are correct though, home draws aren't gonna be good enough vs some of the lesser teams!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                its mad, we just watched the same game and i thought mbia had a mare, he reacts so slowly to anything that comes his way and has the touch of ted bundy.as for his feigning injuries :****edoff:

great breaking up play but when he has the ball he is pretty hopeless. Terrible first touch too. No wonder Harry is looking for a couple of CM's. Livermore should take Park/Mbia's place next week. Hope Faurlin gets his form back too.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                  His passing wasn't great and he does overact abit but I thought he broke up play well, put lots of tackles in and won a few headers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    That was a fabulous point and well done Harry brilliant tactics 4 points from Chelsea and Spurs onwards and upwards !
                    Amazing and I feel so happy right now.

Harry... you are magic!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

great breaking up play but when he has the ball he is pretty hopeless. Terrible first touch too. No wonder Harry is looking for a couple of CM's. Livermore should take Park/Mbia's place next week. Hope Faurlin gets his form back too.

Mbia played well. Just can't pass for ****e. Should just stay at the back ala derry.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        I trust Harry will change things up slightly vs teams that aren't in the top 3 or 4, Spurs have quality all round, look at their bench, I think it was an excellent point! You are correct though, home draws aren't gonna be good enough vs some of the lesser teams!
                        Hope your right. Maybe we'll have a more attacking tactics against WBA. Not a big loss if we lose.

Comment

Mbia was brilliant today - had about 4 neutral mates watching it on TV text me at HT asking who "the big black fella" was saying he looked good.

His rolling around does my head in though find it so embarrassing wish Arry would have a word with him about it.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Happy

0-0 against a top side, who had scored in every away game this season till now.
                            Defensively we were absolutely superb today, up front we had nothing. I was a bit puzzled as to why harry didnt stick a striker on for the last 10, we could have nicked it.
                            But hey ho, weve taken 4 points from 2 top 4 teams without conceding in 2013. Im happy with that.
                            Every player out there today (except park, he was ****) deserves credit, especially the back 4 and cesar. Fabio in particular i thought was brilliant today.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I thought Mbia was excellent today. Sure a few passes went astray potentially when on different wavelengths to others, but they all did that on occasion. What he did do was break up countless Spurs attacks, win plenty in the air and was the only driving force from the middle of the park and nearly got in a couple of times with lung busting runs. Not sure what some fans really expect of a defensive CM player.

Also Cesar and Fabio were faultless today and silenced some of their critics no doubt. The rest of the defence did a good job including Derry and i thought SWP had a good game and just got over excited with the couple of chances he had..... those slating the one in the first half though, it was goal bound with keeper beaten were it not for the slight deflection from Dawson. Some may not be aware of that if at the game. Taraabt did well for most parts but also overplayed stupidly at times. Also the few times we had free kicks around the box his delivery was shocking again and never reached our players in the middle. Games like this when you have few chances, you need to make the most of dead ball, and he doesn't....

Only negative for me was Mackie.... yes he works hard, but we're in the prem now and you really need some quality to go with it. When he had the ball, as usual did absolutely nothing with it bar run into people or out of play. Also late in the second half he was a liability giving away very clumsy free kicks away around our box which they could've scored from.
                              Last edited by Del; 12-01-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X