The 1980’s Hoover Advert Featuring Alan McDonald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1980’s Hoover Advert Featuring Alan McDonald

Following on from the Gola and Cossack Hairspray articles that went up last year, QPR related adverts seem to have turned into a mini-series ! This latest one features Alan McDonald and appeared in the Official Club Newspaper, ‘Bush Ranger’ in the late 80’s. We lived next to the Hoover factory in Bideford Avenue for a while after the family had moved up the Western Avenue from the Bush. Although Hoover’s became well known for making vacuum cleaners these iconic … Continue reading →

More...

Just heard on twitter Dyson has approached Anton
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

What for a job on the assembly line

Comment

Originally posted by mk37hoops View Post
        What for a job on the assembly line
        I think the position offered was more of a sweeper, mostly on the factory floor
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Following on from the Gola and Cossack Hairspray articles that went up last year, QPR related adverts seem to have turned into a mini-series ! This latest one features Alan McDonald and appeared in the Official Club Newspaper, ‘Bush Ranger’ in the late 80’s. We lived next to the Hoover factory in Bideford Avenue for a while after the family had moved up the Western Avenue from the Bush. Although Hoover’s became well known for making vacuum cleaners these iconic … Continue reading →

More...
          Small world mate, i lived in Tavistock Ave in mid 80's. Did that new Tesco's affect you much ?
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
            Small world mate, i lived in Tavistock Ave in mid 80's. Did that new Tesco's affect you much ?
            As if he wrote that ! Proper rangers man wrote that,blinding person who has helped me research my family history.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
            X