X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We may get rid of him!!!

http://www.turkish-football.com/news_read.php?id=3988

Please,please,please let this be true!!

It would be good if we got some money for him, do you think it will be a free transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      It would be good if we got some money for him, do you think it will be a free transfer?
      of course it would be better if get a transfer fee,but i have a feeling that Harry/board might just let him go,if some team really want him. What would be decent transfer fee for him? 1-2 million?

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
        of course it would be better if get a transfer fee,but i have a feeling that Harry/board might just let him go,if some team really want him. What would be decent transfer fee for him? 1-2 million?
        A 2 time Champions League winner?! 30 years old, in his prime? I'd say at least £25million
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

screw any fee, just get rid and quick, then move on to finding another club for cisse
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He has ability but they will know he has not future here and we just want him off wage bill so wouldn't be surprised if little to no fee. For sake of dressing room if nothing else 'Arry will just want him gone.

Comment

What? Has he recovered from his 'injury' already?

Comment

the bloke is a focking *****, give em some dosh to take him off our hands!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I would take £1m for him. I'd be happy with that.

Same goes for Barton, if they offered £1m I would take that too.

Comment

It will save the club 80,000 a week (he was fined two weeks wages of 160,000). That would be well worth it.

Comment

don't let them think about it....agree NOW !

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                        Anything that recovers his signing on fee, wages and any fees paid to his agnets would be welcome.

Comment

if they gave us an old bicycle tyre and a nine week old kebab for the glove puppet i would bite there hand off.

Comment

Might help clear some of the air if he left.

Fans change their minds fast though eh.

I bet there is an archive thread on here welcoming him and the rest of the signings and predicting great success.

Who'd be a manager, or an owner come to that

Comment

We can but hope... Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                              X