in London now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    I reckon get Bon down to the Bush courtesy of Vespas rattler for a game, get him into Stuarts to acquire some urban attire hand picked by Facto followed by a couple in the white horse via the bookies (Weare can provide free tips), off to the game and then a pub crawl around the bush (including an audience with Isle) and a quick cab to ealing broadway for some clubbing courtesy of lones and van and then drop him off at Heathrow for a night flight to Vegas with Matty.

Be like Green Street meets hangover Gangnam style
    genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DwmPAjKb2E

1.50 best part
    Last edited by willis1980; 07-01-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
      What part of town are u from fis?
      I'm from Queen's Park, and you must be in the toughest part of London ever if you live in NW10. Harlesden High St is like being in a foreign country and full of crackheads. Yea Kilburn has some nice leafy suburban parts. Think cavendish Rd NW6 or Brondesbury. Not really dangerous in my eyes. Kilburn High Rd is a lively and busy place. I think it's quite alright.
      Last edited by fisnik; 07-01-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I reckon get Bon down to the Bush courtesy of Vespas rattler for a game, get him into Stuarts to acquire some urban attire hand picked by Facto followed by a couple in the white horse via the bookies (Weare can provide free tips), off to the game and then a pub crawl around the bush (including an audience with Isle) and a quick cab to ealing broadway for some clubbing courtesy of lones and van and then drop him off at Heathrow for a night flight to Vegas with Matty.

Bravo

Comment

Loved that. Second post of yours in two days

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
            Between us we should be muster up some clobber for him.

Lone, you still got that silver stone island coat?
            Get him down to Stuarts, have him looking like an 80s bod in no time.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Enjoy it Bon, being in London will be an experience you will never forget for the rest of your life, and watching the Rs you'll have memories to treasure hopefully too.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                Ha ha but does Jeffrey put out straight away ?
                Hes just had his nails clipped an all loan.be all over bons bone with the tender touch.I'm moving on
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Ha ha t block,bon you up for a bit of pole dancing? Were get matty to drop them off via ludzwig
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Bon, If you've got a smartphone then free apps like tube map, bus London, and google maps are useful to help you get about.

Comment

• this week, I am getting an oyster card.

and will buy a cellphone here as mine doesnt work here with vodafone sim(forgot to unlock the countrylock)

the bank says it will take about a week or two weeks to open my account.

I wonder if there is any other way to buy a home ticket with cash.

I am now very used to London, and feel no difficulties at all

and now I know how to use the tube and transportation network in London.

Just need to know where I can buy a ticket with cash!

thanks everyone!

Comment

• QPR box office, Bon.

Comment

• If you hurry you might be able to bag a spurs ticket

Comment

• If you can't make it to the game make sure you get down to a pub as I think it's going to be televised on sky. Good atmosphere if it's a rangers pub.

Comment

• Get down the box office today and you might get one for Saturday failing that get down the Bush early on Saturday and you can normally find someone trying to sell a ticket.

Comment

• I can sell you a spurs ticket for cash

Comment

Working...
                                X