Matty did Mbia do the shirt ting last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matty did Mbia do the shirt ting last night

The stuttering stream I watched it on cut out straight after the end of the game
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Tried to mate - he came back out about 5mins after the pitch had cleared (we was all there going radio rental still) and came over with his shirt but the jobsworth stewrads wouldnt let him in so I think he just threw it into the crowd in the end.

W@nkers.

Mbia top bloke though he loves it - proper showman.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm not Matty but yes he did. About 5mins post teams going in he came out. Stewards all telling him to go back by he kept on going. He was looking for someone he wanted to pick out.

He does what he wants , he does what he wants...Stephane mbia...he does what he whats

Comment

Me and Matty typing at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
          Me and Matty typing at the same time...
          Great minds and all that eh !

Like that Mbia chant btw - well worth getting that going at games

Comment

2 people with the same version I'll take that as gospel then

He does what he wants , he does what he wants...Stephane mbia...he does what he whats
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

There was only me singing it yesterday! Tried to get my dad envolved but didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                2 people with the same version I'll take that as gospel then

Not just 2 people Neil - 2 handsome ba$tards (I'm putting my faith in you without having met you here NW10!)

Comment

Well this really is a monumental moment Matty....I was actually on page 23 of the metro page 8 of the standard yesterday modelling for Nivea...and that is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Not just 2 people Neil - 2 handsome ba$tards (I'm putting my faith in you without having met you here NW10!)

Well the seen the before n after pix of me Matty ....................................... SO

ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS

FOR ONE DAY

YOU'LL LOOK BACK

AND REALISE THEY WERE THE BIG THINGS

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                      Well this really is a monumental moment Matty....I was actually on page 23 of the metro page 8 of the standard yesterday modelling for Nivea...and that is a fact.
                      For real? Fair play to ya couldn't have picked a better fella to randomly class as handsome then eh.

I modelled for the Atkins diet before. Only trouble was I was the "before" model of the fella :angry:

Comment

Well the seen the before n after pix of me Matty ....................................... SO

ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS

FOR ONE DAY

YOU'LL LOOK BACK

AND REALISE THEY WERE THE BIG THINGS
                        Indeed I have mate!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Indeed I have mate!

off to get ready for bed now, got to put the hair restorer on and put the body wrap on, leave that thought with ya

Comment

off to get ready for bed now, got to put the hair restorer on and put the body wrap on, leave that thought with ya
                            4892251.jpg

:sorry:

Comment

Mackie came over and gave his shirt to someone in the crowd, not sure about Mbia though!
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X