Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facto.........a controlled thought the evening after the night before!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facto.........a controlled thought the evening after the night before!!!

make no mistakes last nights superb effort in winning away at the european champions will go down in qpr folklore.....however, we must not get complacient in thinking our fortunes will now change automatically and we will win our next five games.every win will need to be as resolutely fought for like last nights biblical effort!....we dont want to throw it all away by losing to spuds n wet spam.........four points or even win one lose one will do for me and we wont be far of last seasons tally at the same time.......appy days!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Agree facto and thats the reason I would play a shadow team against WBA saturday. We put out a full strength side against Reading in cup and got turned over and that done morale no good. Give those that played yesterday 9 days rest before going at Spurs lets not risk injuries in my book

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Agree facto and thats the reason I would play a shadow team against WBA saturday. We put out a full strength side against Reading in cup and got turned over and that done morale no good. Give those that played yesterday 9 days rest before going at Spurs lets not risk injuries in my book
      i agree westie but winning does become a 'habit' and id tend to possible stick with 7 0r 8 of last nights starting eleven.....maybe bring in green/fraulin/cisse n diakite!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        I'd go with...

Green

Onuoha Ferdinand Ben Haim (if available) Fabio

SWP Faurlin Dyer Hoilett/Park (depending on fitness)

Cisse Campbell

Would be good to get another win to keep confidence up, but players like Nelsen, Hill and Taarabt need a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
          I'd go with...

Green

Onuoha Ferdinand Ben Haim (if available) Fabio

SWP Faurlin Dyer Hoilett/Park (depending on fitness)

Cisse Campbell

Would be good to get another win to keep confidence up, but players like Nelsen, Hill and Taarabt need a rest.
          Agree with that but would play Hogan or Park and Betty and DJ up front.

Comment

we must rest Hill and Nelson. Ferdinand and Haim.

Give bothroyd a run and dj

Comment

Well said Facto. The players must not get carried away and not get our hopes up for the following games! No doubt about it, Redknapp will tell them that and sort out their heads for Spuds.

As for the cup match, I don't think Harry will completely change the side, will make quite a few swaps and possibly play DJ but will keep a strong side I reckon:

--------------Green----------------
              Onouha--Nelsen--BenHaim--Traore
              ------------Mbia-Faurlin----------
              -------Park--Taarabt--SWP-------
              --------------Campbell-----------
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

we should play our strongest team , try and win every game losing does nothing for morale

Comment

Working...
                X