• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Jesus I forgot about him thats how irrelevant he is
    lol
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

There are a couple of points here:

1. We need to get rid of poor players and get some that will perform - I think we are all agreed on that.
      2. We seem to be talking about lowering the wage bill - this is a problem of the owners, it was not Hughes fault that we were stupid enough to offer these players the money we did. It was not Hughes fault that were stupid enough to sign Green and Cesar at about the same time.

The second point is relevant because just like it was not Hughe's fault - it won't be Harry's to worry about either. He cares about having the most players, performing that he can pick from. Not what the club are stupid enough to pay them. He has histroy with over paid players a club can't afford before and I don't look at that as his fault, but I certainly don't think he will try to get the wage bill down unless forced to.

The owners have to look at wages with more sense. If the ONLY reason a player comes to us is because we are offering much more than the next man, then his motives are wrong and it is no suprise that they don't put a shift in. We need to avoid repeating these mistakes.

The fact we have a number of players earning more than the top earners at Spurs is staggering and goes a long way to explaining why we are in a mess.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Zamora is rumoured to be on 90k a week, what team in their right mind (other than us) would be willing to pick up that wage even without a transfer fee.
        Utter rubbish the top earners on 70k and thats too much! thats why Dawson & Defoe wouldn't come they were both asking for in excess of 90k+ and Rs refused to pay that much as top wage is 70k a week

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Utter rubbish the top earners on 70k and thats too much! thats why Dawson & Defoe wouldn't come they were both asking for in excess of 90k+ and Rs refused to pay that much as top wage is 70k a week
          So Harry was telling porkies then?

Bale earns 75K a week basic with performance related add ons on top. Harry clearly stated that players at QPR are earning more then the top earners at Spurs.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Zamora is rumoured to be on 90k a week, what team in their right mind (other than us) would be willing to pick up that wage even without a transfer fee.
            Not the case fella. Boswinga is on the most money a week. There is two other player very close to that then there is about a £17K drop to the next player.

Comment

I would add Cesar or Green to that list.
              Losing 1 keeper would be the best way to chop a big lump off the wage bill IMO. My guess is that Cesar came in on more than Green's £50k a week and, without opening up the same debate again, I would happily keep Green over Cesar and imagine Cesar would be only too happy to be offloaded if somebody would buy him - therefore getting shot of him would be a great way to chop £60k odd a week off the wage bill and just have Cerny as 2nd keeper.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                There should be a proper wage structure put in place at a club like QPR and they should not pay higher than £50k per week in the 1st year of a contract and even then this should only be for the top stars of the team (which is no one Cesar on rep would be close).

getting rid of any players will be very difficult right now because no one really wants them and or is willing to match their pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  Not the case fella. Boswinga is on the most money a week. There is two other player very close to that then there is about a £17K drop to the next player.
                  Sorry to be blunt, but how do you know the wages of the players? Do you have access to their payroll?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Sorry to be blunt, but how do you know the wages of the players? Do you have access to their payroll?
                    I would love to see that... I'd pay money to see that in fact
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I've heard Grenora is our highest earner on 90k per week but that was from some random bloke in the White Horse

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        I've heard Grenora is our highest earner on 90k per week but that was from some random bloke in the White Horse
                        Was he wearing Mickey House hat on complete with ears, QPR sweat bands and a yellow bum bag? If so that was Ted so probably not true mate.

Comment

would of believed that if it was the Springbok ,but not the White Horse
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

[QUOT E=MattyRangers;996820]Was he w[B[/B]]earing Mickey House hat on complete with ears, QPR sweat bands and a yellow bum bag[/B]? If so that was Ted so probably not true mate.[/QUOTE]

No Grenora didn't tell me his salary, it woz a random geezer in the WH.

Comment

[QUOT E=MattyRangers;996820]Was he w[B]earing Mickey House hat on complete with ears, QPR sweat bands and a yellow bum bag[/B]? If so that was Ted so probably not true mate.
                              No Grenora didn't tell me his salary, it woz a random geezer in the WH.[/QUOTE]

Very good.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                ....without opening up the same debate again, I would happily keep Green over Cesar
                                Matty - why didn't you mention you prefer Green over Cesar? It has been radio silence from you on the subject!! You have barely mentioned it in some unrelated threads. :pleasantsuprise:
                                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X