My take on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on it

Ok so since we were promoted to the prem we've signed a whole other team essentially which on paper seemed like a mid table team. The big problem is, we brang in WAY TOOOO much experience and not enough hungry players. By hungry, i mean lower league or foriegn footballers who all want a shot at premier league football, i.e michu. Instead were lumbered with many seasoned premier league pros who are unfortunately taking us for mugs. We literally have a wage bill which is unsustainable for our beloved club.

Now that's just on the face of it. Watching them yesterday just went to show how disconnected the entire team actually is. It is obvious there is a major dressing room and EGO HEAD divide. If you watch them its as if they all hate eachother. They sulk and moan at any opportunity, they don't work as a team, granero and taarabt seem to despise one another. Cisse hates everyone, diakite aint bothered, mbia's diving & poor play is evident, park's chilling somewhere without a care, swp should not be allowed to play football, traore can barely cross the ball let alone run with it, clint hill is a championship defender. The list is endless.

Theres clearly groups amongst the team, mackie, clint, derry etc,
    then taarabt, traore, diakite, & the frenchies
    then cisse who thinks hes a footballer at game time, then fashion designer at night.
    then the fooolham boys, zamora & johnson who thought they might aswell leave fulham as theyd get better wages here and less of a headache from Jol.
    Dont even get me started on bosingwa mono brow & and no legs park.

itsss soooo frustrating that we are now in this predicament, for which I blame the board, Tony and most of all HUGHES for completely selling himself to our board as this god of a manager and that we should trust him blah blah. I think he should be stoned.

All this experience and wage difference has killed off the team spirit. They all think THEY know whats best when actually they don't. They all complain and scream at the ref and go down easily because they are all individually trying to make it happen when we all know football is a team sport.

Prepare for the championship boys because If i had the spare cash, I'd be looking for the best odds on qpr to go down.

Now this might make a few of enraged at me for my opinion on my club but I am sick to death of watching these mercenaries completly ruin our club and embarassing us on live tv & MOTD week in and week out. At work, I can't even begin to defend qpr's corner as everyone just knows were just a portsmouth no.2. In fact I feel sorry for Harry, who's had to inherit such a mess when less than 12 months ago he was tottenham manager and potential England manager, now hes potentially gonna be a championship manager.

If I were manager, Id get rid of a good handful immediately, swp to go, granero can **** of back to spain, cisse can do one, bosingwa and anton can both go.

I hope we get relegated, strip our team of these mercenary *****s and start from scratch again so we can have OUR RANGERS BACK instead of a team of overpaid and REJECTS who couldn't give a fk about qpr!!

p.s if Green pulls another smirk from the bench after the opposing team scores Im gonna personally let him have it next time I see him, ******.

RANT OVER :****edoff:
Working...
X