X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Harry is to be given a war chest

Wouldn't it make more sense to get loans
    Like Scott Sinclair, Lamps,Whoever ,whoever
    On a 5 month loan that way even a £100,000 a week player would set the club back
    2.2 million( 22 weeks)

So that way we could get 5 top class players
    For what would be an 11million gamble at the very most.
    I cant remember how many loan players you can field
    At any one time,
    This would make a much more sensible last throw of the dice IMHO

And loan players won't give a damn if we stay up or go down as they will just be putting themselves in the shop window for potential buyers in the summer as have no ties to the club. Not what we need.

Comment

Well there is that school of thought and there's the other one where the players you've bought and have to keep as no other club wants them (ring any bells)

To be in the shop window you've got to look attractive to potential purchasers otherwise you ain't in the shop window so don't understand that comment really.

So what if they don't stay beyond the 5 months if
      We stay up then that's going to give Harry the summer to reshape the side and the loaners will have done their job

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
        Well there is that school of thought and there's the other one where the players you've bought and have to keep as no other club wants them (ring any bells)

To be in the shop window you've got to look attractive to potential purchasers otherwise you ain't in the shop window so don't understand that comment really.

So what if they don't stay beyond the 5 months if
        We stay up then that's going to give Harry the summer to reshape the side and the loaners will have done their job

I think I'm with the Cowboy on this one, I trust Harry to bring in the right players on a loan if that's the route we go!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
        X