Jaime Redknapp on Cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Yeah I too feel really sorry for him, must be hard earning 80k and not knowing what kind of hair cut to have for the next premier league game, I mean so many choices.
    How can anyone feel sorry for Cisse!? The only people I feel sorry for at QPR are the fans!

Comment

Since when have I been his biggest fan? Don't be the ar@ehole you used to be on here weare I thought you'd improved as a poster. Obviously not.

Lazy player but we have no choices up front thanks to the welsh idiot.

Comment

Total joke more strikers out on loan than at the club now. Leaves us with this joker.

Comment

Regardless of what people think he is still the most likely to score. With Mackie and adel up top 2nd half I didn't think for a second we'd score

Comment

You would get a better 90 mins off of DJ than Cisse and he can finish this guy is a total no trier and if he was a jockey would be banned for non trying!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Since when have I been his biggest fan? Don't be the ar@ehole you used to be on here weare I thought you'd improved as a poster. Obviously not.

Lazy player but we have no choices up front thanks to the welsh idiot.
              Sorry got you confused as I ment Del, who has now joined us. Brave man, thought he might show a low profile.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Respect we.

Comment

He was awful today. Not closing down players, not following them, not making runs, not jumping. Why did he bother turning up?

Comment

He actually tried today. Have to give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Just saw his comments on Cisse on Sky. Basically said he is lazy, does not put in any effort and is not working for the cause.

Would guess he has discussed players with his old man and personally do not think we will see Cisse in a QPR top again
                      To be honest, I really couldn't care less whether Cisse plays for us again.
                      I hope we get rid of at least a couple of these clowns we're cursed with.

Comment

Bloody hope not. Awful footballers, **** poor & lazy. I told him as much in a gentle way and he over reacted out of his frustration of me being right.

I saw Jamie say that & was glad to see it.

Cisse is not in this. He could of got us relegation last season after 2 red cards. Wolves home was such an easy win but my friend spent £100 to get to that game to see Cisse throw it away for him, I was gutted for my friend & never liked him since. We need players that care weather they've good enough or not. It's about pride now
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Sorry got you confused as I ment Del, who has now joined us. Brave man, thought he might show a low profile.
                          I'm not his biggest fan by any stretch, just used to point out people talk sh1te when they say he never makes any runs etc. He does, but the ball never gets released by Taarabt early enough... not surprised after 15 mins of that he loses interest and motivation to continue doing the same for nothing. Apparenly he's always off side too... Unlike Mackie.

I'm not saying it's right, but i would get peed off playing with Taarabt.

Regardless, he is our most clinical finisher and that won't change. Shame hardly any chances are created.

Comment

Ordinarily bringing Granero on and taking Cisse off would be a mistake as Granero and Faurlin are the 2 midfielders who can pick out a pass and know WHEN to release it. But at 3-0 down I could understand Harry's thinking.

Comment

Agree with Del, Messi would be hard pushed to get a goal or two in this team, what with the way we play. We are total rubbish - playing a lone striker with Adel supporting absolutely exposes all that's wrong. We may as well play a 5-5-0 formation, and play for a point every week.

Comment

He's got more hair styles than women!
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X