Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    On todays performance, who are you talking about Adel or Jamie, or is it only Jamie who is not alowed to play badly but Adel can do what he wants ?
    Adel was very poor today. No disputing that. But at least he was involved some what in the game. Mackie was also poor but as usual created nothing and was a passenger. Hoilett did more in 5 mins than Mackie did all game.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      Adel was very poor today. No disputing that. But at least he was involved some what in the game. Mackie was also poor but as usual created nothing and was a passenger. Hoilett did more in 5 mins than Mackie did all game.
      Unbelievable, but hey ho.

Comment

Unbelievable, but hey ho.
        Why? Am talking about the run of corners we had at the end. 3 times Hoilett beat the full back and popped in a decentt ball which was just about cleared. How we did not score i will never know. Mackie erm....ran a lot?

Comment

Hoilett is ****, fat, slow and overweight and to compare him to Mackie just shows you don't like him and talk nonsense, but hey ho. He makes SWP look like England material..........

Comment

No point responding masons opinion is the only opinion in the world that should be heard & is correct every time. Ignore list I think.

Night.

Comment

Why? Am talking about the run of corners we had at the end. 3 times Hoilett beat the full back and popped in a decentt ball which was just about cleared. How we did not score i will never know. Mackie erm....ran a lot?
              Mackie superbly created a chance out of nothing in the first half chasing down a defender in the corner. Other than that though, you're right, did naff all really.

The thing is with Mackie he will always divide opinion (as the 25,000 previous threads on him evidently shows!) - he has pretty limited ability as far as PL footballers go (I heard his personal best for kick ups is 12) but he will run through brick walls for ya. Some people will rather have that than, for example, a player like Granero who has bundles of ability but doesnt seem to care much. Views on Mackie will change on how we are doing, if we are winning games (not that I can remember what thats like!), then people will generally be chuffed to have him out there geeing the fans up kissing the badge and running himself into the ground creating the odd opportunity. However when we're losing and he is just running around it isnt deemed enough (and rightly so) and people want somebody more likely to provide something likely to win a game, maybe Hoilett for example.

Me, personally, I would rather see Hoilett starting games than Mackie. Hoilett is obviously a talented lad with alot of ability to run at players and get shots off - I want him given games and not the odd 10 minutes at the end with people passing opinion on that and saying he's useless. I'd have mackie on the bench to bring on should we need some fresh legs and energy.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

This ^^^

Comment

Hoilett may be those things. And he has been poor since he joined. But he knows how to take on a player. And at the end today he looked like he might get us a goal. If you cant admit that then you did not see the game. Mackie today...did...? Please elighten me?

Comment

Hoilett may be those things. And he has been poor since he joined. But he knows how to take on a player. And at the end today he looked like he might get us a goal. If you cant admit that then you did not see the game. Mackie today...did...? Please elighten me?
                    What player has he taken on all season, even to goal he scored has been taken of him ??????????

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Mackie superbly created a chance out of nothing in the first half chasing down a defender in the corner. Other than that though, you're right, did naff all really.

The thing is with Mackie he will always divide opinion (as the 25,000 previous threads on him evidently shows!) - he has pretty limited ability as far as PL footballers go (I heard his personal best for kick ups is 12) but he will run through brick walls for ya. Some people will rather have that than, for example, a player like Granero who has bundles of ability but doesnt seem to care much. Views on Mackie will change on how we are doing, if we are winning games (not that I can remember what thats like!), then people will generally be chuffed to have him out there geeing the fans up kissing the badge and running himself into the ground creating the odd opportunity. However when we're losing and he is just running around it isnt deemed enough (and rightly so) and people want somebody more likely to provide something likely to win a game, maybe Hoilett for example.

Me, personally, I would rather see Hoilett starting games than Mackie. Hoilett is obviously a talented lad with alot of ability to run at players and get shots off - I want him given games and not the odd 10 minutes at the end with people passing opinion on that and saying he's useless. I'd have mackie on the bench to bring on should we need some fresh legs and energy.
                      To be fair this is bang on.

I was having a **** when he created that chance in the first half so missed it!

Comment

What player has he taken on all season, even to goal he scored has been taken of him ??????????
                        As i said - In the last 5 mins today he went past the full back 3 times and popped in crosses we nearly scored from. I was pleasantly surprised myself given his other performances. Did you not see the game today?

Comment

To be fair this is bang on.

I was having a **** when he created that chance in the first half so missed it!
                          Youre a brave man curling one out in the stadium. Ive only ever had that pleasure once when I had a stomach bug whereby I couldnt fart for a week through fear of $harting. Never again. The toilet was a bit like the one in Trainspotting. Not know what I mean? See link below.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=1....1.vzmtoJsBar8

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As i said - In the last 5 mins today he went past the full back 3 times and popped in crosses we nearly scored from. I was pleasantly surprised myself given his other performances. Did you not see the game today?
                            Wow, i never saw that. He was slow, always checked back and played the ball sideways to someone who played the ball to Traore on the overlap.

Championship manager might be good, but its not as good as the real thing

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Youre a brave man curling one out in the stadium. Ive only ever had that pleasure once when I had a stomach bug whereby I couldnt fart for a week through fear of $harting. Never again. The toilet was a bit like the one in Trainspotting. Not know what I mean? See link below.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=1....1.vzmtoJsBar8

Needs must and all that! I have felt your pain with those toilets. It was only a pish today but my 4 letter description of pee gave me the 4 stars. Whoever was in that toilet before me though needs looking after. That smell was not created by a human.

Comment

jamies work effort and chasing lost causes will always raise a cheer in a lazy team performance , this bloke runs past his own team mates to put in tackles , he is never going to be a world beater and he knows that 1st on the team sheet for me

Comment

Working...
                                X