Panic over Lads I've got my lucky shirt back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panic over Lads I've got my lucky shirt back

Last time I wore it was Stoke at home, then agent K put it in her bag at City away last year, and the rest is history ! Anyway finally completed the hand over at Southampton a few weeks back BUT not worn it since UNTIL today I feel the need to grab at any straws to get a win SO if you see me in the Adelaide in a green polo buy us a pint to increase it's luck !
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    Last time I wore it was Stoke at home, then agent K put it in her bag at City away last year, and the rest is history ! Anyway finally completed the hand over at Southampton a few weeks back BUT not worn it since UNTIL today I feel the need to grab at any straws to get a win SO if you see me in the Adelaide in a green polo buy us a pint to increase it's luck !
    That's 3 points in the bag today and our first win of many to come this season

Comment

Sounds good to me, getting straight on Paddy Power on the strengh of that.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
        Sounds good to me, getting straight on Paddy Power on the strengh of that.
        Should have gone to Hills !

Just woke up with a sore head, shouldn't be allowed near anything web based while drunk ..

Anyway the shirt is ironed SO I'm going stick with it, come full time you might see it getting launched from the upper loft
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Wear it every game mate
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            Should have gone to Hills !

Just woke up with a sore head, shouldn't be allowed near anything web based while drunk ..

Anyway the shirt is ironed SO I'm going stick with it, come full time you might see it getting launched from the upper loft
            Rob Green won't catch it.
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Green your favourite colour Neil?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Green your favourite colour Neil?
                You know what it's like Matt , it camouflages all the lumps n bumps !

Comment

If thats the case Im chucking on all the green gear I can find today!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

A green polo? In December? Are you originally from Newcastle NW?

Comment

I've put money on Fulham, this should guarantee a QPR victory now.

I hope it works.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        A green polo? In December? Are you originally from Newcastle NW?
                        Scottish descent ..... Just seen Adel take the ****,

Must be free beer for the green shirt in the Adelaide after the game .......

Comment

Well done mate

Comment

Keep the shirt! Whatever happens don't lose it!!

Comment

Working...
                            X