Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham are now becoming like chelsea in terms of local resentment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham are now becoming like chelsea in terms of local resentment.

Can we have a bigger hostile atmosphere? Better than Villa?

no comparison, chelsc um are on a different level when it comes to disgust and hatred.

Think Fulham are a fine example of how a football team should be run, bit like everton they do better than they should and good luck to them, we could and should take note.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I quite agree with you Weare, but we're sick of their fans rubbing it in.

Comment

It's a derby game no matter how small Fulham are compared to Chelsea. We should make it as hostile as possible.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not for me mate. Big atmosphere because of the position we find ourselves but I just dont have any hatred towards them the way I do Chelsea, Palace and Luton. I hate loosing to them three, obviosuly I dont want to loose to Fulham but if we did in normal circumstances it does not grate on me.

Today I would do almost anything to beat them because we need a win. The common enemy is Chelsea if we are actively playing each other still in 3 or 4 years time then that edge might evolve but for now today for me is about beating Fulham for the three points as there are no bragging rights as I only know two Fulham fans and their actually sound.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Not for me mate. Big atmosphere because of the position we find ourselves but I just dont have any hatred towards them the way I do Chelsea, Palace and Luton. I hate loosing to them three, obviosuly I dont want to loose to Fulham but if we did in normal circumstances it does not grate on me.

Today I would do almost anything to beat them because we need a win. The common enemy is Chelsea if we are actively playing each other still in 3 or 4 years time then that edge might evolve but for now today for me is about beating Fulham for the three points as there are no bragging rights as I only know two Fulham fans and their actually sound.
            I agree. I have no hatred for Fulham, in fact they'd not even be in my top ten disliked teams.

1. chelsea
            2. chelsea
            3. chelsea
            4. chelsea
            5. Luton
            6. Crystal Palace
            7. MK Dons
            8. Hull
            9. chelsea
            10. chelsea reserves

Comment

Working...