Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you accept relegation to beat chelsea 5-0 at the bridge of si's..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      all these newbie plumbs crack me up ffs................'you wernt here when we were s..........hit'........and you know it!!!
      i was here before we were ****!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Why brown-nosing? I just accept that at the moment we are light years behind Chelsea. Its not a controversial opinion, its just a recognition of the obvious. In my view the QPR-Fulham rivalry is more interesting as its a more even contest. Clubs like Chelsea and Man City are on an entirely different level due to the millions - if not billions - their owners have ploughed in. Us going on about Chelsea must seem to them much as a Brentford fan going on about QPR wd seem to us. Its nothing to do with respecting Chelsea and everything to do with respecting my club, QPR - and not wanting us to look really stupid by obsessing over an entirely one-way rivalry.

All real Chelsea fans know ,WE are their only West London rivals , the fact that when we scored in the drubbing we took at theirs last season meant that they still couldnt match the 6-0 we tonked them in 86, still galled all the real Chelsea fans out there.
        Yes its one sided in the fact were not going to challenge for the champions league, but the rivalry is very real to all of us that still live /work in London amongst old school Chelsea, because we and them have not forgot the 70s ,80s and early 90s.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Is 1-0 ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            yes i would matchu cos we can always return to the prem....the delight walking out giving those rusty anchors large would be priceless!
            :omg-: and its only 6pm
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
            X