A plea to ALL fellow supporters -URGENT HELP NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A plea to ALL fellow supporters -URGENT HELP NEEDED

I have drafted a letter to the Secretary of the Official Supporters Club, which is below. According to the rules of the OSC, if 30 members request an extraordinary meeting, then one will be called. Please PM me your name and membership number as if you are a member or season ticket holder you are automatically a member of the OSC if you support the call for the meeting as set out below.

Please don't stand by, all you need to do is PM me your name and membership number and I will add your name to the letter, which I intend to email tomorrow and also send by recorded delivery post.

If you have friends not on this site who would like to add their name, please ask them to email me at mrkeirframe@hotmail.com and I will add them to the list.

Dear Secretary,

We, the undersigned wish to use our rights as members of the official supporters club under section 3.8 of the Official Supporters Club manadate to call an extraordinary meeting.

The purpose of the meeting would be to discuss the extortionate increase in ticket prices that we feel are unjustified and unfair on the loyal supporters of the club.

We also would like to discuss recent events around the sale of the club and public statements that have been made by shareholders, and are concerned that the Official Supporters Club do not appear to be meeting regularly or meeting with other supporters groups which are also in the Official Supporters Club's mandate as follows:

3.1 The Committee shall meet at such time or times as the Committee shall
    determine, but at a minimum would aim to meet at least once a month

3.2 It is envisaged to hold regular meetings with Supporters’ Groups, at a minimum
    on a bi-monthly basis

It is deemed that for the above reasons that a meeting be called as soon as possible, with an appropriate representative from the club in attendance. Please feel free to respond to this letter through the official website or through any of the recognised supporters groups, publicising details of the meeting to all members of the Official Supporters Club who would all have the right to attend.

Yours Sincerely

Sounds good i've PM'd you.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Thanks for the sticky, please feel free to link/repost to other sites.

Comment

no worries
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

From a thread I started earlier today

I am 99% sure that all season ticket holders and Members are automatically members of the Official Supporters Club which was of course set up many years ago with the best intentions for us fans but to put it mildly has hardly set the world alight on our behalf over the last few years and I`m sure the LSA and QPR1st have fought much harder for us on current and previous issues we have had with the club

I would have thought that within the OSC Constitution there would be if enough of demanded it the mechanism for us as members to call an Emergency General Meeting which would allow us to have a vote of no confidence in the board and if successful then publish this to the media etc

The vote would of course allow anyone who has a membership or season ticket wherever they live in the world and regardless of how many games they are able to attend to show what we think

Bernie and Flavio may not take any notice but remember the supporters club is in effect managed by the club but this would show they do have some independence and are doing what they were originally set up for and that is to serve the fans best interests

Comment

Thanks Isleworth. I created a new thread to have a more standout title to attract some more names!

Comment

I have a client no on my st is that the No you need.

Sent you anyway.
              Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 30-05-2011, 09:14 PM.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                I have a client no on my st is that the No you need.

Sent you anyway.
                Yes that's the right number.

Thanks for support, keep them coming. I have also had emails from people external to this site, so thanks for informing friends etc... everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  From a thread I started earlier today

I am 99% sure that all season ticket holders and Members are automatically members of the Official Supporters Club which was of course set up many years ago with the best intentions for us fans but to put it mildly has hardly set the world alight on our behalf over the last few years and I`m sure the LSA and QPR1st have fought much harder for us on current and previous issues we have had with the club

I would have thought that within the OSC Constitution there would be if enough of demanded it the mechanism for us as members to call an Emergency General Meeting which would allow us to have a vote of no confidence in the board and if successful then publish this to the media etc

The vote would of course allow anyone who has a membership or season ticket wherever they live in the world and regardless of how many games they are able to attend to show what we think

Bernie and Flavio may not take any notice but remember the supporters club is in effect managed by the club but this would show they do have some independence and are doing what they were originally set up for and that is to serve the fans best interests

!00% members hammersmithr, says so on back of st.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

I have done this, and I encourage as many people as possible to. This could be our one chance to make a difference and actually force the issue on the club!

This is our right, and we should take it. Otherwise, all the moaning will be pointless.

Time for Change!
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Also, we should use this to enquire about the lack of a parade.

I realise some on here have had enough aobut hearing about it, but it is a disgrace that other clubs, with the latest being Swansea, have had parades very soon after their clubs 'success'.

When are we likely to win another trophy?
                      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

There still appears to be some confusion why this action is being taken so I hope I can try and clarify matters

This is anot an attack on the OSC at all and is in fact an opportunity for us as members and season ticket holders to request an EGM so we can propose a motion along the lines of we have no confidence in the board of directors and are toatally againts the massive price increases

As all members and season ticket holders are members of the OSC it will give anyone interested in showing what they think the chance to vote if the motion can be put to all members within the constitution

It is no secret that the OSC is closely allighned to the club and the club in fact want all matters to go through them only so it gives us the perfect opportunity to show on a massive scale what our feelings are to the board

Comment

I need to get my ref number, then I'll PM it to you. I can't remember it off the top of my head.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            I need to get my ref number, then I'll PM it to you. I can't remember it off the top of my head.
                            Ok chhers!

Comment

Fully support this. Will post it on other MB's if that is okay.

Let's show the club that their attempts to split the fanbase are a massive failure.....

Forget personalities, or mates, this is about OUR club.......
                              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X