Clobber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clobber

Always liked my gear but as I've got older I spend tons now on gear,got trainers I've never worn I've had 3 years. My Mrs goes mad but at least I not throwing dosh down pub. Anyone else same?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

I've got so much worse as I've got older.
    Wife complains I have more footwear than her, and our wardrobe is mostly my stuff.
    I still have labels on a lot of my clothes.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I've had to buy a lockup to put my trainers, track tops and dessies in. Visit it every other weekend like I'm going "daaaan the shops"

Comment

find it hard finding trainers these days , love a pair of adidas . wont buy them on line as they always seem to come up small , shops seem to be geared to youngsters now

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          find it hard finding trainers these days , love a pair of adidas . wont buy them on line as they always seem to come up small , shops seem to be geared to youngsters now
          No it's just you got feet like frodo

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Or your feet have grown as you've gotten older...

Comment

no been size 9 since i can remember , it's adidas that come up tight on me , all others are ok

Comment

Adidas fine,New balance tight, I like Android homme now

Comment

Working...
                X