MLS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLS?

Sitting here watching the Toronto v New York City match, and was wondering if anyone on here follows any MLS team?

I know gator follows Toronto and goes to a few games.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

It's a weird league with all of it's strange financial rules to try to bring parity throughout the league, on one hand you have some big name players usually in the twilight of their careers but still good enough to be stars and then you have the low wage earners who are out of the American college systems who can sometimes neutralise the better players with their athletic ability! I much prefer watching QPR, I do go to some TFC matches because that was all we had, that changes this year with the new Canadian Premier League and a team in my city, Hamilton!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

I've been following the CPL over on Twitter, could be a real good league.
      Not sure if you was at last nights game, but Poz's debut was sublime. Was really concerned when Seb left, but Poz seems to have the skill of Seb with a bigger build so doesn't get pushed off the ball too easily.
      3 wins in first 3 games with plenty of goals, the future is looking up in T.O. again.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

ive seen a few vids of new york hooligans,lol Just dont seem right watching them
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          ive seen a few vids of new york hooligans,lol Just dont seem right watching them
          You should have see when 200 Columbus Crew fans tried taking on 50ish West Ham (mainly families on holiday) several years back. Fun for the whole family
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
          X