New start for here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New start for here

As it seems all the yoot and this site's future have jumped ship,we are now left with the majority of help the aged folk. I mean the amount of false hips teeth left on here now unbelievable.
    . Anyway myu has thought about your needs and will be linking age appropriate advertisements suited for you fossils. So look forward too mobility scooters,stair lifts,corn knives etc. Also is looking into running watrb tea dances so you can socialize with fellow coffin dodgers and talk about the war.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

LMAO, made me spit my coffee out reading that.
    I'm looking forward to my stair lift, gonna hook it up to an industrial battery and see if I can grab any air on the way down
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Mate this place like the walking dead, swear some on here remember gas lights

Comment

Yes we do, we used to set those on fire and throw them at away fans back in early 80s
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

1880s

Comment

While being chased by The Bow Street runners.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              As it seems all the yoot and this site's future have jumped ship,we are now left with the majority of help the aged folk. I mean the amount of false hips teeth left on here now unbelievable.
              . Anyway myu has thought about your needs and will be linking age appropriate advertisements suited for you fossils. So look forward too mobility scooters,stair lifts,corn knives etc. Also is looking into running watrb tea dances so you can socialize with fellow coffin dodgers and talk about the war.
              that cracked me up, quality
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I'm still waiting for the Soda Stream adverts to pop up !

Comment

Working...
                X