things u dont believe you see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things u dont believe you see

Just seen on youtube,an orange march in benidorm,how the f22k can they do that in a total catholic country,vids on youtube under 12th july 2018 benidorm march.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Not the Seville Orange growers society?
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Not the Seville Orange growers society?
      look it up,its cringy
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

They’re the sort of fukwits that want to see the divisions in Northern Ireland continue rather than heal, what a great example to their kids they are. Thankfully a lot of the younger generation know it’s time leave that in the past.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

You’ll probably find a few numpty Chelsea fans thrown in with that lot. I worked with one a few years ago who went to Benidorm religiously twice a year and he also loved popping up to Scotland/Northern Ireland at the first sniff of an anti Irish/Catholic gathering.
          An orange meet up at his favourite holiday destination would have been a dream come true.
          At least the ones that grew up in Northern Ireland know the history behind it all. Chelsea numbskull couldn’t tell you fuk all about it.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

was up in glasgow a good 15 years back , me and a pal were grafting a couple of locals , they asked me my religon , they then said we dont talk to catholics , was taken aback as religon means nothing to me

Comment

Working...
            X