I hate the bbc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the bbc.

Just come home from the pub and caught some of question time. So left wing biased it's embarrassing. They really have an agenda. Impartial? You're joking.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Just come home from the pub and caught some of question time. So left wing biased it's embarrassing. They really have an agenda. Impartial? You're joking.
    Agreed.

Comment

I dont know what programme you just watched mate ,but the panel had a Tory ,a Republican American ,and an ex US marine , as well as an economist and a Labour MP , all seemed quite equal to me .Considering how right wing most of the press is in this country ( with exception of the Mirror ,Guardian and Independent ) , think its refreshing to have a bit of balance.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        I dont know what programme you just watched mate ,but the panel had a Tory ,a Republican American ,and an ex US marine , as well as an economist and a Labour MP , all seemed quite equal to me .Considering how right wing most of the press is in this country ( with exception of the Mirror ,Guardian and Independent ) , think its refreshing to have a bit of balance.
        Balance my ####.

Comment

Balance my ####.
          whats so Left wing about that line up ?

Comment

More about filling the audience with Jeremy's cronies.

Comment

If you don't like political bias avoid the Murdoch empire - Fox, Sky, News International - for going the other way. They also have far more clout than dear old Aunty.

Comment

You must have missed the first ( main ) debate ,about the Brexit vote , was well rounded with the vast majority of people agreeing Brexit means Brexit .

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  If you don't like political bias avoid the Murdoch empire - Fox, Sky, News International - for going the other way. They also have far more clout than dear old Aunty.
                  unfortunately people are so used to having Murdochs agenda forced down their throats , that it comes as a bit of a shock to have a more rounded view shown . The Overton window has been forced so far to right ,that middle ground now appears radical Left to many.

Comment

You must have missed the first ( main ) debate ,about the Brexit vote , was well rounded with the vast majority of people agreeing Brexit means Brexit .
                    Correct did miss it but surely everyone should agree brexit means brexit. Is that not democracy?

Comment

Correct did miss it but surely everyone should agree brexit means brexit. Is that not democracy?
                      Yes !

Comment

Personally ,i thought the audience was a fair reflection of people from the London ( ok Watford ) area . Nothing to complain about as far as i could see.

Comment

Personally ,i thought the audience was a fair reflection of people from the London ( ok Watford ) area . Nothing to complain about as far as i could see.
                          It always seems the left wing rabble make more noise.

Comment

Lefty Time.

Comment

It always seems the left wing rabble make more noise.
                              what was said that p issed you off ?

Comment

Working...
                              X