Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bates Motel - WATRB TV series catch up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Nasir's lawyer was from dirty rotten scoundrels, She was the woman Martin and Caine were trying to con.
    He's also the sneaky,sneaky dude in Mr.Deeds.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

    London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

    Comment


    • I've watched the 1st 3 episodes of a new series called 'Quarry' and it's definitely got potential. It's about a guy finding things tough after coming home from Nam and having 'to do what a man's gotta do' to survive.
      I've also started watching Start up with Martin Freeman and so far so good.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        He's also the sneaky,sneaky dude in Mr.Deeds.
        I had to google Mr Deeds. For some unknown reason I really dislike Adam Sandler and can't bring myself to watch any of his movies.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by UpperP View Post
          I had to google Mr Deeds. For some unknown reason I really dislike Adam Sandler and can't bring myself to watch any of his movies.
          Do you hate his face or just how he speaks ? I like him as he has the same crowd in most of his movies and of late his children get little run outs in them n all.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

          London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

          Comment


          • I like Adam Sandler, don't know why but I do.

            I started watching 'Making a Murderer', based on real CCTV footage. It shows just how corrupt the police force really are.

            "He served 18 years for a crime he didn't commit. Now he's on the line again, and some want to see him put away for good."

            Some of you will love this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I like Adam Sandler, don't know why but I do.

              I started watching 'Making a Murderer', based on real CCTV footage. It shows just how corrupt the police force really are.

              "He served 18 years for a crime he didn't commit. Now he's on the line again, and some want to see him put away for good."

              Some of you will love this.

              Making a murderer is a great show, if you like that the jinx and the staircase are other good ones to try. Did anyone here ever listen to the serial podcast about adnan sued?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                Non cey and although they let him out stilll thought the fella was guilty. Maybe that's what they want you to think and it would make a change from the norm if he was? As you rate it highly, I might give it another try.
                That's right, it's part of the plot mate - you've got to stick with it. I honestly think it's fantastic drama.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  Do you hate his face or just how he speaks ? I like him as he has the same crowd in most of his movies and of late his children get little run outs in them n all.
                  I can't explain it tbh. Maybe it's because for a period in time, it seemed that there wasn't a comedy film that he wasn't in.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                    I can't explain it tbh. Maybe it's because for a period in time, it seemed that there wasn't a comedy film that he wasn't in.
                    TBH I've never found Sandler funny. There was one film - punchdrunk love I think it was called - where he was uncomfortable to watch. I actually can't work out why he's been so successful.

                    Comment


                    • I can't stick Adam Sandler and his comedy's are dreadful because he must be the least funny actor I have ever seen. Like most said I really don't get how he's had a career but then Americans look for different things in a comedy. I like a little subtleness but the bloke is so untalented and I would now avoid him and totally useless. Got quarry to watch and then bloodline
                      I played sunday league football today.

                      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                      Comment


                      • Just started watching Luke Cage. Must say I'm a big fan of the Marvel films and their Netflix series (Daredevil and Jessica Jones) have been awesome. Luke Cage is another one.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

                        Ebere Eze - 3
                        Pawel Wszolek - 2
                        Luke Freeman - 2
                        Joel Lynch - 1
                        Tomer Hemed - 1
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                        Matt Smith - 1
                        Massimo Luongo - 1
                        Toni Leistner - 1
                        Geoff Cameron - 1

                        Summer Transfers 2018

                        IN
                        Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                        OUT
                        Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Just started watching Luke Cage. Must say I'm a big fan of the Marvel films and their Netflix series (Daredevil and Jessica Jones) have been awesome. Luke Cage is another one.
                          Marvel Agents of Shield is also decent

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            Marvel Agents of Shield is also decent
                            Yeah Im enjoying that too.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

                            Ebere Eze - 3
                            Pawel Wszolek - 2
                            Luke Freeman - 2
                            Joel Lynch - 1
                            Tomer Hemed - 1
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                            Matt Smith - 1
                            Massimo Luongo - 1
                            Toni Leistner - 1
                            Geoff Cameron - 1

                            Summer Transfers 2018

                            IN
                            Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                            OUT
                            Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Just started watching Luke Cage. Must say I'm a big fan of the Marvel films and their Netflix series (Daredevil and Jessica Jones) have been awesome. Luke Cage is another one.
                              Daredevil is really good. Watched that amanda knox doc on netflix, there is still something unusual about her that just doesnt sit right. Although I dont think she killed her as she would have had blood stains somewhere and dna residue from meredith somewhere.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                I can't stick Adam Sandler and his comedy's are dreadful because he must be the least funny actor I have ever seen. Like most said I really don't get how he's had a career but then Americans look for different things in a comedy. I like a little subtleness but the bloke is so untalented and I would now avoid him and totally useless. Got quarry to watch and then bloodline
                                I'm liking what I've seen so far with Quarry. I started watching Bloodline when it first came out but for some unknown reason stopped halfway through season 1. Thanks for reminding me about it as I thought it was a good watch and will give it another go.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X