X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUSHRANGER1982
    replied
    Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    **** that im not even watching telly tonight ...gonna try to forget all about it. Never happened.
    I'm with you, vblock.
    After today's result, plus Southampton's win against Liverpoor, the last thing I want to watch right now, are the supposed 'highlights.'

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied
    It was my birthday match aswell and we looked well up for it in the first half, almost as if every single villa match plays out the same for us, we dominate and then concede just before half time and all of a sudden the momentum shifts. It is an annoyance but not something we can't bounce back from and certainly not something they will continue so we can still do it we just need a win against fulham

Leave a comment:

• vblockranger
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Cesar & Fabio were really bad.

3rd game running we are the Game of the day on SS2 at 8:25
    **** that im not even watching telly tonight ...gonna try to forget all about it. Never happened.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Cesar & Fabio were really bad.

3rd game running we are the Game of the day on SS2 at 8:25

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Poor game from Cesar, Fabio, Bosingwa.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
    I am sure u can manage to win the home game, not too sure about the following away.
    Are you no longer a QPR fan then?

Leave a comment:

• W12hoops
    replied
    It's looking bad now and the only way out of this mess now is to win the next 2 games, can we do it?
    Don't want to sound negative or anything but, no we can't.

Leave a comment:

• kenthoop
    replied
    Feel horrific, reckon its going to be a final day showdown again.

Leave a comment:

• bonheurjh
    replied
    It's looking bad now and the only way out of this mess now is to win the next 2 games, can we do it?
    I am sure u can manage to win the home game, not too sure about the following away.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• QPRSCLART
    replied
    yeah without bobby bullying those youths in the villa defence we couldn't ever really keep the play in their half

Leave a comment:

• BUSHRANGER1982
    replied
    We paid dearly for a whole host of missed chances, especially in the first half where we should have gone in at half-time 3-0 up.
    I've said it before, I will say it again, I would much prefer a fully-fit Jay Bothroyd, than a half-fit Bobby Zamorra, although to be fair, Bobby does well for the 45 minutes he is able to play.
    Once Zamorra was subbed, we lost something up front, a focal point where the ball is held up, and other players are brought in to play.
    Had we Jay on the bench to take Bobby's place, we may well have handled the transition much better than we did.
    I think that's that now for us.

Leave a comment:

• QPRSCLART
    replied
    trust me its ****ing infuriating that we've lost to possibly THE WORST side i've seen in the prem. what a way to cement our relegation.

i feel like we've been robbed but we threw it away

and this will be depicted as if villa saved the day and showed great character etc.... NO, we are just ****e

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    I havnt touched a drop since new years

might go out and get hammered tonight

distraught

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    It´s not over yet, I hope.

Leave a comment:

Working...