Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
    Agreed him and traore played well.
    It would be interesting to see how many crosses we put in today. Seemed more than we have done recently.

Helguson would have enjoyed today.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni German View Post
      Don't talk ********. It's yet another home match that we've failed to win. All the pretty stuff means bugger all if you don't win the bloody match.
      We're not going to instantly go from the rubbish team we saw under Hughes to beating every team that arrives at Loftus Road! We're improving under Harry and that's good enough for me at the moment. A bit of luck once in a while would be nice.

Some of our fans need a reality check.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
        To be honest I've almost resigned myself to Championship football next year.
        I have today mate . Dreadful , 14 games without a win and unable to beat **** like Soton Reading n villa ? We deserve to go down .
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• We're improving slowly...but at least we're improving. We just need to take our chances. We need a proven goalscorer in January and then we'll have a good chance of staying up.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Thing is, I didn't think anyone had a shocker. Just isn't happening. Too weak in the oppo's box.

Mackie was excellent first half, took his goal well, and ran his socks off, but he may as well have not been on second half. Same goes for SWP.

Adel had a bad first half and although his passing improved 2nd, nothing went right. Diakite looked positive, but got injured.

Defence was better, but a lapse cost us a goal again.
            I agree. Maybe Harry would have subbed Mackie and SWP in the second half but he was denied that option with the injuries to Mbia and Diakite. I think we would have won today if they'd stayed fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
              We're not going to instantly go from the rubbish team we saw under Hughes to beating every team that arrives at Loftus Road! We're improving under Harry and that's good enough for me at the moment. A bit of luck once in a while would be nice.

actually mate..reality is that we havent won a game all season and just equaled the all time worst start to a premiership season. But dont let reality **** on your parade

Comment

Do think we can stay up??
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  We're improving slowly...but at least we're improving. We just need to take our chances. We need a proven goalscorer in January and then we'll have a good chance of staying up.
                  Not only are we improving but the players have upped their workrate. We looked a yard quicker all over the pitch compared to the teams Hughes put out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                    Don't talk ********. It's yet another home match that we've failed to win. All the pretty stuff means bugger all if you don't win the bloody match.
                    Exactly
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I agree. Maybe Harry would have subbed Mackie and SWP in the second half but he was denied that option with the injuries to Mbia and Diakite. I think we would have won today if they'd stayed fit.
                      I think we'd have gone in ahead at halftime tbf, we were buzzing before the injury.

as someone else said, some good fortune wouldn't go amiss.

Comment

• people may have seen my rants on bosingwa and traore the last few weeks but fair play i thought they both played well today. must be the harry magic, or joe jordan giving them a rocket up their arses!

Comment

Not only are we improving but the players have upped their workrate. We looked a yard quicker all over the pitch compared to the teams Hughes put out.
                          i agree we looked improved but its still not good enough. We neede 3 points today and yet again the players failed to deliver

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            I think we'd have gone in ahead at halftime tbf, we were buzzing before the injury.

as someone else said, some good fortune wouldn't go amiss.

very true we were flying before the injury break of 7 or so minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              actually mate..reality is that we havent won a game all season and just equaled the all time worst start to a premiership season. But dont let reality **** on your parade
                              The reality is we've not lost in two under Harry. We look stronger defensively than we have all season. The players are working harder and the confidence is coming back. If you can't see we're improving and we're moving in the right direction then I'm sorry I'm unable to help you any further. I can however give you the number for The Samaritans.

Comment

• At least we created chances. We still need to do quicker counter attacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X