• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    very generous of you
    footballers today..probably just too cold for him

Comment

• I see we've worked out that hitting the first man at set pieces is inevitable, so we made sure the first man is ours to flick it on.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        I see we've worked out that hitting the first man at set pieces is inevitable, so we made sure the first man is ours to flick it on.....
        Lmao.

Comment

• Touch from SWP was superb there

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Touch from SWP was superb there
            he's having a good game

Comment

• cmon rangers..point not enough!

Comment

• Adel really is all over the place today
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Mackie getting nothing from the ref

Comment

• Park should have scored

Comment

• Park wastes a perfect ball from Adel. Made the keeper work at least

Comment

• Great from Diakite, woeful from Park
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Hopefully able to get us the winner! Cīmon ADDDEEEELLL.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Reverted to paitent build up play as at start of game. Best period of play now. Looking like the home side !

Comment

• All us, we MUST make it count

Comment

• Park is a donkey

Comment

Working...
                                X