QPR v Aston Villa Match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Looks like it. Stretchered off with a neck injury.
    OH ****.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Don't know yet.

vblock suspects he is currently pulling off the world's most elaborate dive.
      looked innocuous to me.... but then i am 40 miles away watching on a slighly snowy stream so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Overall better than Sunderland.
        Biggest change I noticed - Harry setup midfield to protect the defence midweek but today was more open so the defence looks worse but attacking looked better.
        Went more long thru ball as he half progressed but they were good accurate passes not hopeful punts. SWP good and unlucky, Mackie good, Graniero mixed but generally positive, Adel disappointing and needs to do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          He is our key player.
          Would like to see him and Cisse up front in the second half.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Granero and Adel havent turned up

Comment

• Reckon Adel will come off for Hoilett or Park.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                Overall better than Sunderland.
                Biggest change I noticed - Harry setup midfield to protect the defence midweek but today was more open so the defence looks worse but attacking looked better.
                Went more long thru ball as he half progressed but they were good accurate passes not hopeful punts. SWP good and unlucky, Mackie good, Graniero mixed but generally positive, Adel disappointing and needs to do better.
                Thanks!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Hope we hear good news about M'bia
                  I hope his alright, at least he was moving his arm which was a good sign.

It's not good if his out for to long, one of our best players and Mackie, what a player and proving a point.

SWP, this boy has just come back from the dead, he went so close and think 'Arry' will get him to score a few this year.

So far so good, just need that other goal.

Comment

• One more thing, I love watching Diakite with the ball at his feet.

Still waiting for the lunge that gets him booked, and renders him ineffective for the rest of the game though.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      One more thing, I love watching Diakite with the ball at his feet.

Still waiting for the lunge that gets him booked, and renders him ineffective for the rest of the game though.....
                      and out for the next game.

Comment

• Odd substitution, if not for an injury.

harsh on Granero

Comment

• Park for Granero. God sub.

Comment

• M'bia gone to hospital for precautionary scan......
                            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Brilliant footwork there from Mackie.

Shot not so much

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                looked innocuous to me.... but then i am 40 miles away watching on a slighly snowy stream so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
                                very generous of you
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X