No announcement yet.

Preston Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock's got it wrong today. Points were there for the taking. Why was miller taken off?
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Poor performanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. worst point possible.

Comment

at the risk of sounding like a broken record its the lack of firepower. miller is good but presumably and predictably injured and when helguson goes off we only have hulse to come on who is just a total waste of space. we need smith back badly.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny_hoop View Post
          Pathetic.... Play off it is boys... Moen and Hulse= Rubbish
          Oh give it a rest with the playoff talk! It's a draw not a bloody 5-0 defeat

Comment

its not about the result... its the sheer lack of firepower. Very worrying, our position is very deceptive.

Comment

Same old,same old.Still need a striker in the mould of Yakubu.Miller in the middle perhaps.
              Can't believe we couldn't win against a team that's lost 9 at home already this season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_W12 View Post
                van moen is shite, waste of money... Hulse is bullocks! were playin with 9 men and a very selfish taarabt.
                Was Moen not a free transfer, how many times have you actually seen him play a full 90 mins. From what I've seen you appear to chat a lot a rubbish on this site.

Originally posted by kenny_hoop View Post
                Pathetic.... Play off it is boys... Moen and Hulse= Rubbish
                Retarded post

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                at the risk of sounding like a broken record its the lack of firepower. miller is good but presumably and predictably injured and when helguson goes off we only have hulse to come on who is just a total waste of space. we need smith back badly.
                Our 3 main strikers are all crocks, from the sounds of it though Taarabt and Helguson missed guilt edge chances in the second half to win the match. Not the end of the world a win would have been nice but its another point on the board and you should never expect an away win as a Rangers fan...older heads will agree with that.

Comment

@TheWhiteCityGeneral..

Stop being silly. Reasoned debate and being level-headed is wasted on most of the cybar warriors..

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                    Our 3 main strikers are all crocks, from the sounds of it though Taarabt and Helguson missed guilt edge chances in the second half to win the match. Not the end of the world a win would have been nice but its another point on the board and you should never expect an away win as a Rangers fan...older heads will agree with that
                    Agree with that but what worries me more is the inability to kill teams off at the moment, same story last Sunday. Hardly any goals in the team recently & subs that are a little baffling. Is Warnock's #### going? Don't think it is but I'm not happy at all with a point at the basement club.

Sounded on player as if we got battered 2nd half & were lucky to nick a bloody point.

Comment

Van Moen is not shite I can tell you from having seen him play, not sure about today as I didn't watch the game. We had plenty of chances to win today but we could have also lost the game near the end.

Teams at the bottom are not easy games from now on, we are still top and didn't lose.

We had goals in our team when we played the ball on the floor, this long ball is costing us.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                        Was Moen not a free transfer, how many times have you actually seen him play a full 90 mins. From what I've seen you appear to chat a lot a rubbish on this site.

Retarded post

Our 3 main strikers are all crocks, from the sounds of it though Taarabt and Helguson missed guilt edge chances in the second half to win the match. Not the end of the world a win would have been nice but its another point on the board and you should never expect an away win as a Rangers fan...older heads will agree with that.
                        I'll leave the more intemperate posts and just comment that we sounded to be in complete control first half and first 15 minutes or so of the second: we were so obviously the better team. At one point we had 23 passes and Preston were chasing shadows and probably already thinking about the post match bath and league one.The frustration is that we are not always earning the reward for our at times brilliant midfield play because we don't have a clinical striker. And I apologise for the last sentence about the striker because even I'm bored typing it.

Comment

Working...
                        X