Match Thread | Stoke 2 QPR 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Thread | Stoke 2 QPR 0

Geoff Cameron, who has made a big impact since his arrival on loan from Stoke, is ineligible to play for QPR against his parent club.

Josh Scowen is likely to replace him in the starting line-up and should feature in midfield alongside Massimo Luongo, providing the Australian returns from international duty unscathed. Tomer Hemed (groin) should be back in contention.

Streaming around the world

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...city-v-qpr-on/

Comment

Remember being up there when we won in prem and Helguson nailed header in top corner

Comment

TONY INCENZO speaks

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/spor...ncenzo-2248158

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Remember being up there when we won in prem and Helguson nailed header in top corner
          I remember the David webb winner back in the 70s

Comment

Stoke City boss Gary Rowett has revealed that Tom Ince is a doubt for tomorrow’s game against QPR and is the only major injury concern for the Potters.

The Staffordshire side have endured a tough campaign so far and are currently sitting in the bottom half of the league, trailing the play-offs by six points.

However, they have shown signs of improvement, with Rowett’s men losing just one of their last eight games.

And, the former Derby boss provided an injury update on several key players ahead of the game, with a late decision expected to be made on Ince.

“I think of terms of injuries Tom Ince has done some light training this week following surgery,” he told the club’s media.

He will be touch and go for tomorrow though. Sam Clucas came through in the Checkatrade Trophy which is good. Mame Diouf is fit. I think we have pretty much everyone available.”

Despite their new-found resilience, winning games has been a problem for the Potters, with successive goalless draws in their previous two outings halting their progress.

Therefore, the return of Ince, who missed the last game against Nottingham Forest, would be very welcome for Rowett.

Comment

Have we lost a game when Cameron has played? With Cameron I’d say, we’d have got a point.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Have we lost a game when Cameron has played? With Cameron I’d say, we’d have got a point.
                He won't be playing tomorrow as against the rules to play against his parent club.

Comment

Heart says 3-0 win bidwell hattrick. Head says 2-0 loss afobe and that wet flannel mcclean. JN

Comment

It was a pleasant discovery for me this morning to See That Mark Hughes is no longer the Manager at Stoke FC. I thought that the Judith Chalmers clone was still the Guv'nor there.

Looking back To my wilderness years as a pencil neck non marine reinsurance broker, I honestly don't know why I spent Thousands of Pounds on Gak and to a Krakow High Queen Of BDSM above Robert Dyas in Leadenhall Market to Agitate me with coarse salts, unlubed ker-plunk sticks and a Late 18th Century reproduction strap fleurs-de-lys blackened wood carved Phallus.. When all i had to do for maximum Distress was look at Mark Hughes sitting on the touchline looking like a F ucking miserable b astard waitIng for the methadone clinic to open an a pissing wet Tuesday morning.

Unlubed Ker Plunk stick aside, i think we will lose 1-0. I'll Be happy with a draw today . ursssssssssssssssssssss
                    Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Fancy a cheeky 1-0 win. Wells

Comment

Any links to Streams?

Comment

A real challenge for Cousins.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

My QPR coffee mug is full of Cuban coffee, all excited to see us play at Stoke and maybe sneak a win as I watch on the big screen then I read the match isn't available onQPR+ ,I was sure it was advertised last week as being available!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X