QPR 3 V Bristol Rovers 1 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Just seen they had more possession, more shots, more corners and less fouls. Just goes to show stats don't paint a necessarily accurate picture.
    Didn't take any notice after I saw the team sheet yep they won scored three goals great and good experience for some of the young players ,
    but how many of that squad will feature against Brum not many , and that one is the game we want to see S Ms first team play with organisation and understanding , I still believe he should have played his strongest squad , we hardly swept Wigan aside on Saturday in fact they were well in the game yes we got the ponts but we'd have to be mugs to think that's it ! here we go and climb up the table we're quite a few games away from that

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

We said the same. In fact we christened him Diet Tarrabt
      Quality CCJ

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Didn't take any notice after I saw the team sheet yep they won scored three goals great and good experience for some of the young players ,
        but how many of that squad will feature against Brum not many , and that one is the game we want to see S Ms first team play with organisation and understanding , I still believe he should have played his strongest squad , we hardly swept Wigan aside on Saturday in fact they were well in the game yes we got the ponts but we'd have to be mugs to think that's it ! here we go and climb up the table we're quite a few games away from that
        I don't think many of us are under that illusion mate.

Comment

Working...
        X