Match Thread | PNE 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Thread | PNE 2 QPR 1

Should be a competitive and interesting game as Preston still in with outside chance of play offs so they will surely come to win so could be entertaining encounter

Also shout out to the boys in Y block. Hope you get good numbers and it’s success

Comment

Looking forward to the game. Next 3 we have all have something in it only dead rubber is last match at Leeds. 8 goals scored in last 2 at home. 0-0 written all over it

Comment

I do also look forward to this match. Will obviously be a huge test for us. iF we get a point or three against them, I would defintly say we are on the right track regarding next season`s push for a playoff spot. Besides and a bit of topic; For the first time - I will be able to watch us on QPR+.
        Come on, my team
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Suns out, tails up.. 3-0 home win

Comment

Possibly too much freebase Ground nutmeg on my Pastéis de Nata this morning but I envisage incantations of a QPR 2-0 win with Washington banking a waspish brace of goals.

Also, Good to see 'Streaky' The Tea urn gofer from E wing on 'Mcvicar' has put sexual deviancy behind him and forged a career in association football management at preston north end.

Last edited by Discodroid; 14-04-2018, 10:29 AM.
            Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

QPR boss Ian Holloway has hinted that he plans to make changes to his side before the end of the season.

Holloway has given a number of youngsters a chance to impress, with the likes of Ebere Eze, Paul Smyth and Bright Osayi-Samuel catching the eye.

West London Sport reported this week that Holloway also plans to give senior pros Jamie Mackie and James Perch the chance to play before they are released at the end of the season.

And he has told Rangers’ website that other youngsters are also in contention, with defender Osman Kakay in line to add to his first-team experience and midfielder Chay Tilt seemingly close to a senior debut.

Holloway said: “I might also be able to put some of those lads in before the end of the campaign, the likes of Ozzy Kakay and Chay Tilt. It’s exciting when you see the younger lads expressing themselves.

“We’ve got a real glut of fantastic young players coming through, who I’ve got to manage properly.

“I can’t put them all in at the same time, because they haven’t got enough experience yet – and if I play a youngster three times in eight days, he isn’t going to be able to last.”

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr/...nning-changes/

Comment

We went up there earlier in the season and were beaten narrowly, with almost the last kick of the game and with ten men, which hurt.

“I didn’t feel that Jamie Mackie deserved a sending off and thought our ten men did really, really well – including Ilias Chair.

“It’ll be tough, but I’ll be putting a team out there that’s fresh, that’s ready to go and one who I think can win us the game.

“We also need our fans, who I have to admit were magnificent once again on Tuesday.”

http://www.ealingtimes.co.uk/sport/1...says_Holloway/

Comment

given our recent home form you'd expect us to win but we're consistently inconsistent so i reckon preston might pip us to it. i reckon the atmosphere will be rocking today though

Comment

Comment

Average age? Go for it lads!

Comment

young and exciting side, i think sylla should have kept his spot after scoring 2 goals on tuesday. good to see ingram getting his first game of the season

Comment

Sylla gets dropped more than Katie Prices knickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Sylla gets dropped more than Katie Prices knickers.
                            Dunno what he needs to do to get a run of games mate. Never mind though, decent looking side.

Comment

Don't get why he wouldn't want to test Eze and Sylla together.

Comment

Working...
                              X