Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Barnsley 1 QPR 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Well your posts indicate your a happy clapper so i think your contradicting yourself unless you are a sit on the fence merchant.

    Do you get to games or are you an armchair warrior,just asking
    Another load of tosh again im afraid! i say it how it is, problem is we are going to have blips just like every other team, but when we have if you like to call last two games blips where we drew loads on here press the panic button lol, yet they know fully well itll happen to every team, even the ones who get promoted in a season! thats not me happy clapping, its reality which alot on here dont get, they have us down for relegation straight away as we have a poor game but draw and ill be going in the next couple of games and for quite a few not that thats got anything to do with my opinion! but youre doing the sheep thing on here following im never one for sitting on the fence bill

    Comment


    • Pinkie is in love with Ollie. No point trying to reason with him! I guess that's what love does to you.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Pinkie is in love with Ollie. No point trying to reason with him! I guess that's what love does to you.
        And how old are you furtive?

        Comment


        • Are you flirting Pinkie?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Pinkie is in love with Ollie. No point trying to reason with him! I guess that's what love does to you.
            I think ive upset him not intended he sees it one way and others another but never
            mind he is goingvto a game soon and will see how good we are and maybe
            he can see Ollie.

            Baaaaahhhhhb

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Probably one of the bigger chances to end our away record, shame we couldn't take it but I guess the qpr way is to look average to sh ite against other cra p and then play amazingly against the big boys
              Well, let's see how they do against Fulham tomorrow night.

              If they win then perhaps your theory will prove correct.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bill View Post
                I think ive upset him not intended he sees it one way and others another but never
                mind he is goingvto a game soon and will see how good we are and maybe
                he can see Ollie.

                Baaaaahhhhhb
                You havnt upset me at all just pointing a few things out to you as you have me completely wrong, owned my own tarmac company for 20 years so a little bit thicker skinned than that son

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  You havnt upset me at all just pointing a few things out to you as you have me completely wrong, owned my own tarmac company for 20 years so a little bit thicker skinned than that son
                  Owned your own tarmac company im lost what has that got to do with it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Owned your own tarmac company im lost what has that got to do with it
                    Hardest game in the world the old tarmac game!

                    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                    Comment


                    • Ta Mackie firm.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Are you flirting Pinkie?
                        ASL?
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X